• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Business - 11 1/2 Years of Business Materials for Sale

In summary, this is a large list of items that have been collected over 11 1/2 years. The seller is not selling any products, except for a few door prize items. They have no current catalogs or other materials. The seller is located in the south metro-Atlanta area and would prefer pick-up over shipping due to the large amount of items. They also request that buyers take more than one item, except for those listed as "take all," to avoid spending weeks packing and shipping. The items listed are older material and may not include free shipping. The seller has provided descriptions and is open to answering any questions about specific items. Some items listed include a 25th anniversary shirt, business cards, planners, recipe books
Do you still have the pink coozie and black hat?

PC FreeHi, I'm interested in the binder only, not the contents. Also the license plate frames. Still Looking. zip 04240

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the following 2 items.How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $3
25th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $10Do you accept PayPal?

chefamanda said:
No, but I do have a consultant table cloth. Somewhere. If anyone is interested. I'll try to find it and post it on the new thread.

I was wondering if you found the table cloth and if you have any other vendor show type of materials with logos on them that one could use to set up a show. Thank you!

Zip 57107

No, everything on this thread is gone. I still have a couple of items that I can't find and will post at a later date.
Maryannbaird said:
Do you still have the pink coozie and black hat?

Everything on this thread is gone. I have a couple more items I can't find, but will list them at a later date.
TrudysOwn said:
Hi, I'm interested in the binder only, not the contents. Also the license plate frames. Still Looking. zip 04240

Everything on this thread is gone.

Are any of these items still available? I just joined :bounce:

Interested in the HWC pins, forged knife, executive and stainless info cards (may I see a picture please!) the med and lg bags - shipping to 02842 and email is [email protected]... Thanks!

When threads are long like this, it's best to check the final posts to see if the items are still available. I've posted twice that all the items in this thread are gone. I'd delete the thread, but I don't have that option.

Sorry

chefamanda said:
Update list25th anniversary shirt – women’s white button front, ¾ sleeve size small - $10Logo athletic shorts – black size small, a little faded - $5Business card-size information cards – has a place for prospect’s contact information, plus whether they’re interested in hosting, becoming a consultant, or fundraising show – 2 sets of approx 85 cards each. 1 set appears to have tangled with playdoh or something and some of the edges have green spots. I have no idea. The clean set is $3 and the colorful set is $1.Denim consultant apron - $10Grill Sergeant denim apron - $10The “less than $2 per serving” large red tote that we got at Feast last year. Excellent condition. Has button closure and one inside pocket. Logo on one side. - $5Franklin Covey PC logo planner cover. Faux leather. Includes a 8 ½ x 11 pad of PC note paper. $20lIcense plate holder – “the kitchen store that comes to your door” across top and “the pampered chef” and chef’s hats on bottom (one on each side of the words) - $5The Empowering Women “Pampered Chef issue” from August 2006. It’s full of personal stories from PC consultants from different situations. $5Itty bitty bevs margarita drink mix – two boxes unopened, but a little beat up – not in good enough shape to give a customer or host - $5 eachPrinted Product Information Guide that I printed out in September 2004. I kept this on-hand to help answer customer questions about what are now older or retired products. Obviously this was available free from PC, but I have it compiled in a binder and separated with alphabet tabs. This is in a 3-inch binder so that’s a lot of paper to mail. (Just a head’s up on the shipping cost.) $5Wedding Shower planners (from March 2006) These are not the current planners, but as far as I can tell the information is still current. If someone knows differently, please let me know. – 15 - $1Five Lemon Aid Lady books, all in excellent condition, with no writing or hightlighting. $5 each or $20 for all 5
Totally Terrific Teams Themes
Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet
The Best of Lemon Aid Lady: Teaching Sweet Successes and Juicy Profits to Party Plan People
Presentations for ProfitsPampered Partner sales receipts (from Sept 2010) – approx. 80 - $1Fill-in Sales receipts – 31 2-ply (from 9/10), and 18 2-ply (from 9/10) with my info stamped on the front page, 29 3-ply (from 8/09) with my info stamped on all three pages. I’m only asking $1 for all of these. If you only want the first 31 or the 31 and 18, be sure to tell me so you don’t have to pay for shipping all of them.Lotion and soap caddy – not in package, but never used. $5Citrus Peelers – still in packaging (door prizes) – 3 - $0.75 eachChef’s hat luggage tag – approx. 5” x 4” – white - $5Help Whip Cancer pins – 30 in original packages, one without a package - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)Stone scrapers (purchased for door prizes, no packages, but never used) – 9 - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)Lemon Sink Fizz (anyone remember these?) – I have one, still shrink-wrapped - $0.50Large Product Bags – 16 - $5 for allMedium Product Bags – 7 - $2 for allThe Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America’s Most Beloved Companies by Doris Christopher – signed by Doris at 2005 Conference – hardcover, excellent condition - $1025th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $15How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $5“drawing slip” sticky notes – these are brand new and have current info (no wedding registry or gift certificate checkboxes) – 2 pads of approx. 50 each - $4 eachCustomer Care: Taking Care of Business CD – 2004 (recorded from a conference, I’m sure. Haven’t listened to it in a long time.) - $2Unopened package of invitations from 2009 “Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Show!” - $1.504 Unopened packages of recipe cards – Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza from Italian Made Easy theme (Fall/Winter 2010) – Chicken Piccata Pasta from same – Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake from Mexican in Minutes from Spring/summer 2010 – Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle from same - $1.50 each2003 Celebrations Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix and Batter Bowl Brownies Gifts to Go recipes/gift tags – 37 - $1 for allVarious recipe cards – approx. 100 – Almost all of these have my info on them on a return address label, but this can easily be covered by your info - $1 for allOpened pack of 40 Dim Sum and Then Some/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals/Chocolate, chocolate, Chocolate invitations. Have my website on the “writing” side on a return address label - $0.50Opened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50Dine Out At Home Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes recipe cards – 26 cards – these have my contact info on a return address label - $0.50All the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for allUnopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $4
Do you still have the citrus peelers? If so I'm interested...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies