• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Business Sale! Stock, Bags, Luggage, Totes, Recipes, Etc.

In summary, the seller is offering a variety of gently used bags, cookbooks, kitchen tools, and home decor items for sale. The prices do not include shipping and the seller accepts Paypal. The seller also mentions that they are willing to haggle and make offers on any of the items. They do not have any new catalogs for Spring/Summer 2020, and some of the items, such as the Paisley set, charm bracelet, turnabout bag, dessert cookbook, and several Season's Best cookbooks, have already been sold. However, there are still many items available, including the Father's Day aprons, table runner, and quilted bags. Interested buyers are asked to make a claim by today if they want
toaster_pastry
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4521.JPG
IMG_4522.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG
fullsizeoutput_483c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4842.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4844.jpeg
IMG_4533.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4521.JPG
IMG_4522.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG
fullsizeoutput_483c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4842.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4844.jpeg
IMG_4533.JPG

Hello! I stopped selling PC several years ago but am only just getting around to selling some of my supplies. Everything is 2012 or older. Prices do not include shipping. Zip code 98837. I accept Paypal.Black and White Paisley Luggage Set (all gently used – buy all 4 and I’ll ship them for free!):Tote w/ 2 outer pockets and handles - $20Overnight bag w/ handles and shoulder strap - $28Large Shoulder Bag w/ long handles - $35Market/Shopping bag, collapsible w/ metal rim - $15Long table cloth/runner/banner w/ message and logo at each end (used once) - $25Tool turnabout tote w/ zipper and drawstring (used) - $5XLarge consultant demo tote bag (used) - $30Smaller quilted demo bag w/ striped interior (used) - $20Black and pink quilted zippered shoulder bag w/ pink interior and tons of inner pockets (used) - $20Green "More" pencil pouch and pen New - $5Pins and Necklaces - $3/eachCharm bracelet with 7 charms New - $20Cuff bracelet - $4Signed photo album/notebook combo - $3Recipe card collections, most sealed, a couple opened but pretty full - $3/each or $40 for allTONS of Seasons Best cookbooks - $1 eachS/S 2007 2 looseS/S 2008 12 looseF/W 2008 3 looseS/S 2009 10 looseF/W 2009 2 packs of 10 1 looseS/S 2010 4 packs of 10 12 looseF/W 2010 2 packs of 10 7 looseS/S 2011 3 packs of 10 9 looseF/W 2011 2 packs of 10 4 looseS/S 2012 3 packs of 10 4 looseF/W 2012 7 looseF/W 2013 1 looseCookbook for a Cause Vol 3Delightful Desserts Spiral Cookbook New - $4Great Grilling Recipes Spiral Cookbook New - $4It’s Good For You Spiral Cookbook New - $4Outdoor picnic set (But whole set and I’ll ship them for free!):Insulated picnic bag/tote collapsible (gently used, top a little dusty) - $30Outdoor plates New - $15Outdoor utensils New - $15Tumbler set New - $18SA Pumpkin Dish New - $6HWC Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server (used, slightly scuffed) - $8HWC Pink Zebra Coupon/Recipe Holders (2 New, 1 Used for display only - $3 eachEasy Read Measuring Colander New - $5Cut and Seal Used - $3Manual Food Processor New w/ Recipe Cards Pack New - $50Manual Food Processor Used w/ some minor rust/tarnish at base of blades - $15Father’s Day Grilling Aprons “Caution: Extremely Hot!” 4 New - $20 eachHoliday Dots Square Bowl 2 New - $15 eachFeel free to make me an offer on anything and everything! I’m willing to haggle. :)

Do you have a Spring/Summer 2019 Season's Best by chance?

csnteacher said:
Do you have a Spring/Summer 2019 Season's Best by chance?
I'm sorry, I don't. 2013 is my most recent.

Sent you a private message.

I'm interested in the Paisley Set and the Table Runner.....if no one has bought them?

Christine Martinez said:
I'm interested in the Paisley Set and the Table Runner.....if no one has bought them?
The table runner is available. I have someone interested in the Paisley set, so I can let you know soon.

toaster_pastry said:
The table runner is available. I have someone interested in the Paisley set, so I can let you know soon.
The paisley bags are sold. I still have the runner if you are still interested.

Do you have any of the new Spring/Summer Catalogs for 2020?

smithcooking said:
Do you have any of the new Spring/Summer Catalogs for 2020?
Sorry, I do not have any.

Paisley set, charm bracelet, turnabout bag, dessert cookbook, and a bunch of Season's Best are sold. Still lots available! Feel free to make an offer on something. :)

Is the black bag with the checker top and pink logo still available?

Sorry I mean polka dots top

Christine Martinez said:
Sorry I mean polka dots top
Yes, it is still available.

I am interested in the Father's Day Aprons, the table runner, and the quilted bags. Are they still available?

Amy Godwin said:
I am interested in the Father's Day Aprons, the table runner, and the quilted bags. Are they still available?
The aprons are available.
Christine expressed interest in the pink polka dot pink bag but the larger black and white is still available. She also asked about the runner but that was quite some time ago, so unless she claims them today, then you have dibs. :)

toaster_pastry said:
Yes, it is still available.
I have interest in the table runner and polka dot bag. If you are wanting them, let me know today or I will let the next person have them. Thanks!

toaster_pastry said:
The aprons are available.
Christine expressed interest in the pink polka dot pink bag but the larger black and white is still available. She also asked about the runner but that was quite some time ago, so unless she claims them today, then you have dibs. :)
Okay!! I would like 2 aprons, the runner, and both (small demo quilted bag and black and pink quilted bag) quilted bags. My zip code is 28384. Once you find out if the other products are available, can you share the shipping info with me?

Didn't see them, but thought I would ask: do you have any recipe cards available?

scottcooks said:
Didn't see them, but thought I would ask: do you have any recipe cards available?
Sorry, all my recipe cards are sold.

Amy Godwin said:
Okay!! I would like 2 aprons, the runner, and both (small demo quilted bag and black and pink quilted bag) quilted bags. My zip code is 28384. Once you find out if the other products are available, can you share the shipping info with me?
I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. All 5 items are available to you and the shipping is $20 (flat rate as it is all nearly 5 lbs)

toaster_pastry said:
I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. All 5 items are available to you and the shipping is $20 (flat rate as it is all nearly 5 lbs)
I would also like the charm bracelet, chef hat necklace and chef hat pin. Can you give me the total?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-192419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200414-192419_Chrome.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 418
Amy Godwin said:
I would also like the charm bracelet, chef hat necklace and chef hat pin. Can you give me the total?
Sorry for my late reply...I kept checking back but....I wasn't logged in....

Amy Godwin said:
Sorry for my late reply...I kept checking back but....I wasn't logged in....
The charm bracelet is sold but everything else you wanted is available. The total, including shipping is $131 but I'm happy to say $120 if that works for you. :) Do you have a preferred method of payment?

I can do PayPal...??

Is anything left?

Sandytown said:
Is anything left?
Here is the list of what is left:XLarge consultant demo tote bag (used) - $30
Green "More" pencil pouch and pen New - $5
"More" Pin - $3
Cuff bracelet - $4
Signed photo album/notebook combo - $3
TONS of Seasons Best cookbooks - $1 each
Cookbook for a Cause Vol 3
Great Grilling Recipes Spiral Cookbook New - $4Outdoor picnic set (But whole set and I’ll ship them for free!):
-Insulated picnic bag/tote collapsible (gently used, top a little dusty) - $30
-Outdoor plates New - $15
-Outdoor utensils New - $15
-Tumbler set New - $18SA Pumpkin Dish New - $6
HWC Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server (used, slightly scuffed) - $8
HWC Pink Zebra Coupon/Recipe Holders (2 New, 1 Used for display only - $3 each
Easy Read Measuring Colander New - $5
Cut and Seal Used - $3
Manual Food Processor New w/ Recipe Cards Pack New - $50
Manual Food Processor Used w/ some minor rust/tarnish at base of blades - $15
Holiday Dots Square Bowl 2 New - $15 eachI also have some logo tshirts, mostly Ladies Large and one child shirt. I can check the sizes and all if anyone is interested.
I'm open to offers. :)

I would love one or both of your pink zebra recipe/coupon holders please! You can send me an invoice to [email protected]. Thanks! Kelly Larson

csnteacher said:
I would love one or both of your pink zebra recipe/coupon holders please! You can send me an invoice to [email protected]. Thanks! Kelly Larson
Sure. I actually have 2 new and one that i used for display, but is unused. Did you want all 3? I'm sure I could ship them for $2.

Sure. Could I have all 3 with shipping for $10? Go ahead & send me a Paypal invoice with my email. Thanks!!

csnteacher said:
Sure. Could I have all 3 with shipping for $10? Go ahead & send me a Paypal invoice with my email. Thanks!!
Sure. :) Invoice is sent. Thank you so much!

Got them today. They're great! Thanks so much!!

csnteacher said:
Got them today. They're great! Thanks so much!!
So glad! Enjoy!

Hi. Are any of these items still available?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies