1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Selling Lot of 44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books

1. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Sell Lot for $53.60 ($40 for books & $13.60 for shipping medium flat rate box). Paypal only.
    44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books (new, no stickers, a few with slight marks - see pics)
    F/W 2011 - 13
    F/W 2013 - 4 (1 has slight mark at top)
    F/W 2014 - 11 (1 has slight mark near spine)
    S/S 2014 - 10 (4 have slight marks near spine)
    S/S 2015 - 6 (2 have slight marks near top & spine)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
  2. Did you sell the SB books

Tenille V. likes this.
  3. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Hi Mary Lou,
    No, I didn't. Are you interested?

Sep 4, 2017
  4. Would you take $22 plus $13.50 shipping

5. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Sorry, that is too low. At the current price of $40, each would be under $1 as it is. My lowest price would be $33 before shipping, that's $0.75 per book.

Sep 5, 2017
  6. How much would shipping be 30064

7. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

I just checked & the most current price for a medium flat rate box is $13.60 (looks like there was a slight price increase since I originally posted). I've tried other options, but because paper is heavy, this is really the best deal.

So, price of 44 SB's would be $33, shipping would $13.60 for a total of $46.60.

Sep 8, 2017
  8. So can you pm me your email so I can do PayPal . Also, include amount.thanks

9. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Mary Lou,
    I PM you, but I haven't seen a response. If I don't hear back from you by the end of the week. I'm going to assume you're passing.

Sep 21, 2017
  10. I did not get your pm. I am doing a fair thru Oct 1 but will do it when I get home if your pm shows up
    Mary Lou Techman

11. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

I was unaware that you were not prepared to purchase immediately. I have others that are interested & available to purchase now. I'm going to pass on your offer.

Sep 23, 2017
  12. Just a suggestion... check shipping as Media Mail .. might be cheaper.

13. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

This doesn't qualify as media & I'm not willing to risk it.

Oct 11, 2017
  14. Oh.. I thought since they were cookbooks, as opposed to catalog that sells items, it would qualify. My family and i published a hardback cookbook and we were able to mail them media mail. I think the publisher told us to use media mail. This was in 2011.

15. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

I guess I can ask, but I think I've asked before & was told that because it's promoting specific products to sell & not for educational purposes, it doesn't qualify. Yours might be different cause you weren't promoting specific products to use in it. It was just a cookbook with suggested items or ones that you used. Not ones you sell yourself. Or am I wrong? I will see if I can find out more.

Oct 12, 2017
  16. Tenille, You might be right. Several of my recipes listed our products in the instructions. It seems sometimes you can ask the same question of the post office employees and get several different answers. Since your books are older, we don't even sell some of the items mentioned in the instructions. Plus, they can't actually 'purchase' any of the pampered chef products 'from' the book like they could if it was a catalog with prices etc.... I don't know... guess it is tricky. No, I would not want you to risk it but I would be interested in knowing what they say this time. Fingers crossed they say yes!

17. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

So, I checked at my local post office about the media mail. And catalogs & cookbooks would qualify, but you cannot have any sort of note with it. Otherwise, if it's opened and they find a note, then you will be penalized. Also since it's media mail, there is no guaranteed delivery time, so you would not be able to assume it would get to its destination in any timely manner, especially now with the holiday season ramping up. During the summer, this is probably much easier since the mailing volume is lower.

But thank you for prompting me to check as this is good information to know. I was probably told about the note thing and didn't remember that part, just that what I was mailing didn't qualify. So, I'll have to keep this in mind for the future. Thanks!

Oct 20, 2017
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted