• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving the Business - 11 1/2 Years of Business Materials for Sale

In summary, this is a large list of items that have been collected over 11 1/2 years. The seller is not selling any products, except for a few door prize items. They have no current catalogs or other materials. The seller is located in the south metro-Atlanta area and would prefer pick-up over shipping due to the large amount of items. They also request that buyers take more than one item, except for those listed as "take all," to avoid spending weeks packing and shipping. The items listed are older material and may not include free shipping. The seller has provided descriptions and is open to answering any questions about specific items. Some items listed include a 25th anniversary shirt, business cards, planners, recipe books
chefamanda
This is a huge list because apparently you can collect a lot of crap in 11 1/2 years. I'm not selling any products (except a couple of door prize items), and I do not have *any* current catalogs or other materials. I've tried to be pretty specific in all the descriptions, but if you have questions about something, please ask. I'm in the south metro-Atlanta area, if you prefer to pick-up rather than pay shipping. Since I have so much, I would really prefer that you take more than one thing (there is also a long list of free items) so I'm not spending weeks packing and shipping. On the same note, except on the items noted "take all", please don't take things you don't think you'll use. I'm sure someone else can use them. :) Have fun!

I’d already gone through almost everything when I remembered the host shipping change for this season. I don’t think anything except the catalogs and show planners mention the free shipping, but in case I missed something, keep in mind that everything here is older material. I’ll post pictures of some of the items, but photos of all the business materials would be crazy. If you have a question about a specific item, please ask before purchasing.

25th anniversary shirt – women’s white button front, ¾ sleeve size small - $10

Logo athletic shorts – black size small, a little faded - $5

Business card-size information cards – has a place for prospect’s contact information, plus whether they’re interested in hosting, becoming a consultant, or fundraising show – 2 sets of approx 85 cards each. 1 set appears to have tangled with playdoh or something and some of the edges have green spots. I have no idea. The clean set is $3 and the colorful set is $1.

Denim consultant apron - $10

Grill Sergeant denim apron - $10

Pink Logo “koozie” – one side has the logo with “independent consultant” and the other side says, “I’m glad you asked!” - $3

Round Up from the Heart Papermate Breeze pens – blue and greenish – 4 packs of 5 pens – the packs have never been opened - $3 per pack

The “less than $2 per serving” large red tote that we got at Feast last year. Excellent condition. Has button closure and one inside pocket. Logo on one side. - $5

Franklin Covey PC logo planner cover. Faux leather. Includes a 8 ½ x 11 pad of PC note paper. $20

lIcense plate holder – “the kitchen store that comes to your door” across top and “the pampered chef” and chef’s hats on bottom (one on each side of the words) - $5

The Empowering Women “Pampered Chef issue” from August 2006. It’s full of personal stories from PC consultants from different situations. $5

Itty bitty bevs margarita drink mix – two boxes unopened, but a little beat up – not in good enough shape to give a customer or host - $5 each

Printed Product Information Guide that I printed out in September 2004. I kept this on-hand to help answer customer questions about what are now older or retired products. Obviously this was available free from PC, but I have it compiled in a binder and separated with alphabet tabs. This is in a 3-inch binder so that’s a lot of paper to mail. (Just a head’s up on the shipping cost.) $5

Wedding Shower planners (from March 2006) These are not the current planners, but as far as I can tell the information is still current. If someone knows differently, please let me know. – 15 - $1

Five Lemon Aid Lady books, all in excellent condition, with no writing or hightlighting. $5 each or $20 for all 5
Totally Terrific Teams Themes
Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet
The Best of Lemon Aid Lady: Teaching Sweet Successes and Juicy Profits to Party Plan People
Presentations for Profits

Pampered Partner sales receipts (from Sept 2010) – approx. 80 - $1

Fill-in Sales receipts – 31 2-ply (from 9/10), and 18 2-ply (from 9/10) with my info stamped on the front page, 29 3-ply (from 8/09) with my info stamped on all three pages. I’m only asking $1 for all of these. If you only want the first 31 or the 31 and 18, be sure to tell me so you don’t have to pay for shipping all of them.

Lotion and soap caddy – not in package, but never used. $5

Citrus Peelers – still in packaging (door prizes) – 3 - $0.75 each

Chef’s hat luggage tag – approx. 5” x 4” – white - $5

Help Whip Cancer pins – 30 in original packages, one without a package - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Stone scrapers (purchased for door prizes, no packages, but never used) – 9 - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Lemon Sink Fizz (anyone remember these?) – I have one, still shrink-wrapped - $0.50

Large Product Bags – 16 - $5 for all

Medium Product Bags – 7 - $2 for all

The Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America’s Most Beloved Companies by Doris Christopher – signed by Doris at 2005 Conference – hardcover, excellent condition - $10

25th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $15

How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $5

It’s Nice to Be Kneaded …and we knead you on our team! Postcards (Directly from the Heart, 2003) – 20 - $2

Without You, I’d Have no Business in the Kitchen. You Are Appreciated! Postcards (Directly from the Heart) – 20 - $2

“drawing slip” sticky notes – these are brand new and have current info (no wedding registry or gift certificate checkboxes) – 2 pads of approx. 50 each - $4 each

10 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for all

Customer Care: Taking Care of Business CD – 2004 (recorded from a conference, I’m sure. Haven’t listened to it in a long time.) - $2

Unopened package of invitations from 2009 “Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Show!” - $1.50

4 Unopened packages of recipe cards – Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza from Italian Made Easy theme (Fall/Winter 2010) – Chicken Piccata Pasta from same – Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake from Mexican in Minutes from Spring/summer 2010 – Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle from same - $1.50 each

2003 Celebrations Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix and Batter Bowl Brownies Gifts to Go recipes/gift tags – 37 - $1 for all

Various recipe cards – approx. 100 – Almost all of these have my info on them on a return address label, but this can easily be covered by your info - $1 for all

Opened pack of 40 Dim Sum and Then Some/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals/Chocolate, chocolate, Chocolate invitations. Have my website on the “writing” side on a return address label - $0.50

Opened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50

Dine Out At Home Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes recipe cards – 26 cards – these have my contact info on a return address label - $0.50

All the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for all

Unopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $4

Fall/Winter 2005 Season’s Best – This has my contact info stamped on the first page, but it can be covered with an address label - $0.50

The following items were either free or are out-of-date. I’m only asking for shipping costs for these items. Logo tote bag with catalog window (the large one that fits a full-size catalog). The bag itself is in great condition, but the plastic is scratched up because I carried it for quite a while. Logo cap – possibly unisex, but I think it’s a women’s cap. Words and chef’s hat are in little pink shiny bead things. Some of the beads are missing. Maybe a total of four.Two round metal Round-Up from the Heart buttons One round metal “Got pans? Need dough? The Pampered Chef” button2014 consultant planner (this is the free one the company sends out)Kitchen consultant agreement/kit order form – I have four of these and they’re dated March 2004, so I don’t even know if they can still be used with the new kit options.Wedding registry cards and brochures. I have no clue what use they would be, but if you want them, they’re yours.Bridal shower flyers from August 2002. I don’t think these have current information. – 12I have old catalogs dating all the way back to 2007. I do not have any current catalogs. Most of the catalogs have my information on the back. It can easily be covered by an address-label size sticker. Some are still in the packaging, so obviously don’t have my info.Spanish-language catalogs – I have 13, all from different seasons, and none current. Please take all.These are the English-language catalogs. You don’t have to take all the years, but please take all from whichever year/years you select.
Spring/Summer 2007 – 4 catalogs
Fall 2008 – 11 catalogs
Fall/winter 2009 – 4 catalogs
Spring/Summer 2010 – 1 catalog
Spring/summer 2011 – 4 catalogs + 17 still in package (21 total)
Fall/Winter 2011 – 8 catalogs
Spring/Summer 2012 – 11 catalogs
Fall/Winter 2012 – looks like there are 21 catalogs. Most are still in the package so it’s harder to count, and none have my info.
Spring/Summer 2013 – Looks like there are 19 catalogs. Most are still in the package, and only two have my info.
Fall/Winter 2013 – 24 catalogs, most are still in package and none have my info.Join Us! Brochures from July 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 10 brochuresDiscover Us! Brochures from Sept 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 18 brochuresExecutive Cookware information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, and one with info and demo ideas Forged Cutlery information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, one with info Stainless cookware collection information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photos, one with info.These theme show cards are 8 ½ x 11. Bites and Bevs theme show cards from 2007 – recipes and demo tipsGame Day theme show cards from Fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tips – I also have an older What’s Your Game theme show brochure from 2002 with recipes and demo tipsDecadent Desserts theme show cards from fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tipsChocolate Bliss theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tipsReal Food Real Fast theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tipsSweet ‘n Simple theme show cards from 2008 – recipes and demo tips6 o’clock Salads from 2008- recipes and demo tipsKeep it Cool theme cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips Dine Out At Home theme folder from 2006- recipes, recipe cards (1 for each recipe), and demo tipsThe Scoop on Ice Cream Creations/ Tempting Tapas/ It’s Hot…It’s Cold Stir-Fry theme folder from 2005 - recipes, recipe cards (1 for each theme), and demo tipsComfort Cooking theme show brochure from 2002. Recipes and demo tipsDinnertime in No Time theme show cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips2003 Celebrations Gifts to Go! Brochure – recipes and demo tipsTaste of the Tropics theme show folder from 2007 – recipes, demo tips, and 3 recipe cards
Dim Sum and Then Some/Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals! Theme show folder from 2005 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards (one for each theme)Celebrations It’s a Wrap/Fast Family Favorites/Simple As Pie theme show folder from 2003 – recipes, demo tips, recipe cardsCuciana Italiana theme show folder from 2006 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cardsEasy Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Dazzling Desserts theme show folder from 2004 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards2003 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Gifts to Go theme show folder – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cardsLogo binder – 2”, gray with maroon logo – this was the binder they sent out to new consultants in 2002 to hold the Business Guide. This contains the updates up to time they stopped mailing them. (With the exception of any they may have sent with the most recent update kit – I didn’t get that.) I’m not certain they even still update the printed Business Guide. It may all just be online now. Let me know if you want the Business Guide or just the binder. (considering shipping costs)Show Planners – 8 from 3/05, 17 from 9/05, 2 from 9/08, 10 from 9/07, 5 from 3/07 (remember all show planners still list free host shipping as a benefit). Spring 2013 mini-catalogs – unopened package (so 25, I think?)Mini-catalogs – 18 from various seasons, none current – please take allDrawing slips from 2006 – has checkboxes for Wedding Registry and Gift Certificates – about 80 slips “Ask me about The Pampered Chef. The Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door.” Round metal buttonI have “Show and Sell”, “Your Season of Success”, “Spring into Success” DVDs and CDs from several years. You can have all, or request a specific year/season. I’d prefer someone to take all.
Show & Sell CD Spring/Summer 2010
Show & Sell CD Fall/Winter 2007
Printable Materials CD 2009
Show & Sell Fall/Winter CD 2009
Your Season of Success DVD Fall/Winter 2009
Your Season of Success DVD Fall/Winter 2012
Show & Sell CD Fall/Winter 2008
Your Season of Success DVD Fall/Winter 2011
Spring into Success DVD Spring/Summer 2012
Show & Sell CD Fall/Winter 2010
Cooking Shows in Action DVD 2008– unopened (complete with the unopened package of microwave popcorn they sent with it – which may or may not be edible by now)
Spring Into Success DVD Spring/Summer 2010
Show & Sell CD Spring/Summer 2008
Spring into Success DVD Spring/Summer 2011
Show & Sell CD Spring/summer 2009
Your Season of Success DVD Fall/Winter 2010
Your Life Your Way DVD from 2007The Pampered Chef Connections: The Key to Recruiting booklet (19 pages) from 2003 – this is just general info for recruiting, so there is no time-sensitive info in here. A Closer Look portfolio from 2002. A couple of the pages reference old kit info, but you can just remove those from the plastic protectors. There are no replacements available now, but you could probably print something.

2014-03-09 11.33.12.jpg
"miscellaneous business materials" 2014-03-09 11.33.51.jpg

2014-03-09 11.36.05.jpg 2014-03-09 11.36.33.jpg
unopened invitations 2014-03-09 11.37.40.jpg

I want the pink logo coozie!still looking too

Update list25th anniversary shirt – women’s white button front, ¾ sleeve size small - $10

Business card-size information cards – has a place for prospect’s contact information, plus whether they’re interested in hosting, becoming a consultant, or fundraising show – 2 sets of approx 85 cards each. 1 set appears to have tangled with playdoh or something and some of the edges have green spots. I have no idea. The clean set is $3 and the colorful set is $1.

The “less than $2 per serving” large red tote that we got at Feast last year. Excellent condition. Has button closure and one inside pocket. Logo on one side. - $5

Franklin Covey PC logo planner cover. Faux leather. Includes a 8 ½ x 11 pad of PC note paper. $20

lIcense plate holder – “the kitchen store that comes to your door” across top and “the pampered chef” and chef’s hats on bottom (one on each side of the words) - $5

The Empowering Women “Pampered Chef issue” from August 2006. It’s full of personal stories from PC consultants from different situations. $5

Itty bitty bevs margarita drink mix – two boxes unopened, but a little beat up – not in good enough shape to give a customer or host - $5 each

Printed Product Information Guide that I printed out in September 2004. I kept this on-hand to help answer customer questions about what are now older or retired products. Obviously this was available free from PC, but I have it compiled in a binder and separated with alphabet tabs. This is in a 3-inch binder so that’s a lot of paper to mail. (Just a head’s up on the shipping cost.) $5

Wedding Shower planners (from March 2006) These are not the current planners, but as far as I can tell the information is still current. If someone knows differently, please let me know. – 15 - $1

Five Lemon Aid Lady books, all in excellent condition, with no writing or hightlighting. $5 each or $20 for all 5
Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet
The Best of Lemon Aid Lady: Teaching Sweet Successes and Juicy Profits to Party Plan People

Fill-in Sales receipts – 31 2-ply (from 9/10), and 18 2-ply (from 9/10) with my info stamped on the front page, 29 3-ply (from 8/09) with my info stamped on all three pages. I’m only asking $1 for all of these. If you only want the first 31 or the 31 and 18, be sure to tell me so you don’t have to pay for shipping all of them.

Help Whip Cancer pins – 30 in original packages, one without a package - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Stone scrapers (purchased for door prizes, no packages, but never used) – 9 - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Lemon Sink Fizz (anyone remember these?) – I have one, still shrink-wrapped - $0.50

The Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America’s Most Beloved Companies by Doris Christopher – signed by Doris at 2005 Conference – hardcover, excellent condition - $10

25th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $15

How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $5

“drawing slip” sticky notes – these are brand new and have current info (no wedding registry or gift certificate checkboxes) – 2 pads of approx. 50 each - $4 each

Customer Care: Taking Care of Business CD – 2004 (recorded from a conference, I’m sure. Haven’t listened to it in a long time.) - $2

Unopened package of invitations from 2009 “Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Show!” - $1.50

4 Unopened packages of recipe cards – Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza from Italian Made Easy theme (Fall/Winter 2010) – Chicken Piccata Pasta from same – Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake from Mexican in Minutes from Spring/summer 2010 – Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle from same - $1.50 each

2003 Celebrations Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix and Batter Bowl Brownies Gifts to Go recipes/gift tags – 37 - $1 for all

Various recipe cards – approx. 100 – Almost all of these have my info on them on a return address label, but this can easily be covered by your info - $1 for all

Opened pack of 40 Dim Sum and Then Some/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals/Chocolate, chocolate, Chocolate invitations. Have my website on the “writing” side on a return address label - $0.50

Opened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50

Dine Out At Home Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes recipe cards – 26 cards – these have my contact info on a return address label - $0.50

All the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for all

Updated Free ListThe following items were either free or are out-of-date. I’m only asking for shipping costs for these items.

Logo tote bag with catalog window (the large one that fits a full-size catalog). The bag itself is in great condition, but the plastic is scratched up because I carried it for quite a while.

2014 consultant planner (this is the free one the company sends out)

Kitchen consultant agreement/kit order form – I have four of these and they’re dated March 2004, so I don’t even know if they can still be used with the new kit options.

Wedding registry cards and brochures. I have no clue what use they would be, but if you want them, they’re yours.

Bridal shower flyers from August 2002. I don’t think these have current information. – 12

I have old catalogs dating all the way back to 2007. I do not have any current catalogs. Most of the catalogs have my information on the back. It can easily be covered by an address-label size sticker. Some are still in the packaging, so obviously don’t have my info.

Spanish-language catalogs – I have 13, all from different seasons, and none current. Please take all.

These are the English-language catalogs. You don’t have to take all the years, but please take all from whichever year/years you select.
Fall 2008 – 11 catalogs
Fall/Winter 2012 – looks like there are 21 catalogs. Most are still in the package so it’s harder to count, and none have my info.
Spring/Summer 2013 – Looks like there are 19 catalogs. Most are still in the package, and only two have my info.
Fall/Winter 2013 – 24 catalogs, most are still in package and none have my info.

Join Us! Brochures from July 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 10 brochures

Discover Us! Brochures from Sept 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 18 brochures

Executive Cookware information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, and one with info and demo ideas

Forged Cutlery information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, one with info

Stainless cookware collection information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photos, one with info.

These theme show cards are 8 ½ x 11.

Bites and Bevs theme show cards from 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Game Day theme show cards from Fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tips – I also have an older What’s Your Game theme show brochure from 2002 with recipes and demo tips

Decadent Desserts theme show cards from fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tips

Chocolate Bliss theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Real Food Real Fast theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Sweet ‘n Simple theme show cards from 2008 – recipes and demo tips

6 o’clock Salads from 2008- recipes and demo tips

Keep it Cool theme cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips

Dine Out At Home theme folder from 2006- recipes, recipe cards (1 for each recipe), and demo tips

The Scoop on Ice Cream Creations/ Tempting Tapas/ It’s Hot…It’s Cold Stir-Fry theme folder from 2005 - recipes, recipe cards (1 for each theme), and demo tips

Comfort Cooking theme show brochure from 2002. Recipes and demo tips

Dinnertime in No Time theme show cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips

2003 Celebrations Gifts to Go! Brochure – recipes and demo tips

Taste of the Tropics theme show folder from 2007 – recipes, demo tips, and 3 recipe cards
Dim Sum and Then Some/Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals! Theme show folder from 2005 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards (one for each theme)

Celebrations It’s a Wrap/Fast Family Favorites/Simple As Pie theme show folder from 2003 – recipes, demo tips, recipe cards

Cuciana Italiana theme show folder from 2006 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

Easy Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Dazzling Desserts theme show folder from 2004 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

2003 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Gifts to Go theme show folder – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

Logo binder – 2”, gray with maroon logo – this was the binder they sent out to new consultants in 2002 to hold the Business Guide. This contains the updates up to time they stopped mailing them. (With the exception of any they may have sent with the most recent update kit – I didn’t get that.) I’m not certain they even still update the printed Business Guide. It may all just be online now. Let me know if you want the Business Guide or just the binder. (considering shipping costs)

Show Planners – 8 from 3/05, 17 from 9/05, 2 from 9/08, 10 from 9/07, 5 from 3/07 (remember all show planners still list free host shipping as a benefit).

Spring 2013 mini-catalogs – unopened package (so 25, I think?)

Mini-catalogs – 18 from various seasons, none current – please take all

Drawing slips from 2006 – has checkboxes for Wedding Registry and Gift Certificates – about 80 slips

“Ask me about The Pampered Chef. The Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door.” Round metal button

I have “Show and Sell”, “Your Season of Success”, “Spring into Success” DVDs and CDs from several years. You can have all, or request a specific year/season. I’d prefer someone to take all.
Cooking Shows in Action DVD 2008– unopened (complete with the unopened package of microwave popcorn they sent with it – which may or may not be edible by now)
Your Life Your Way DVD from 2007

The Pampered Chef Connections: The Key to Recruiting booklet (19 pages) from 2003 – this is just general info for recruiting, so there is no time-sensitive info in here.

A Closer Look portfolio from 2002. A couple of the pages reference old kit info, but you can just remove those from the plastic protectors. There are no replacements available now, but you could probably print something.

Updated listUpdated list

Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet

I was wondering if you still had the pink koozie, hat and got pans need dough pin? I am interested. My email is [email protected]

Hi, Cathy!
All those items are gone. There are updated lists at the bottom of the
thread.
Thanks!
(I tried to email you, but it bounced back.)
chef cathy said:
I was wondering if you still had the pink koozie, hat and got pans need dough pin? I am interested. My email is [email protected]

I'm interested in any recipe cards, drawing slips, and door prize products you may have left. I would also like the license plate holder.
Please let me know the total, shipping to 32669

Hi, I keep an updated list on this thread. If it hasn't been updated in a few days, it just means that there have been no changes.
Thank you!
Amanda
twiggy4joe said:
Can you please email me and updated list [email protected]

Hi! Can you email me at [email protected] with a more detailed list of what you'd like? Everything I have is listed here. The recipe cards, "Soups, Stews, and Chilis" recipe card set, and the license plate holder are still available, but not on the most recent list. The person who wanted them ended up not being able to purchase them.
Thanks!
Amanda
hampsonj said:
I'm interested in any recipe cards, drawing slips, and door prize products you may have left. I would also like the license plate holder.
Please let me know the total, shipping to 32669

Updated listUpdated list

Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet

Large Product Bags – 17 - $5 for all

Unopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set - $4

Updated free listUpdated free list

The following items were either free or are out-of-date. I’m only asking for shipping costs for these items.

Logo tote bag with catalog window (the large one that fits a full-size catalog). The bag itself is in great condition, but the plastic is scratched up because I carried it for quite a while.

Kitchen consultant agreement/kit order form – I have four of these and they’re dated March 2004, so I don’t even know if they can still be used with the new kit options.

Wedding registry cards and brochures. I have no clue what use they would be, but if you want them, they’re yours.

Bridal shower flyers from August 2002. I don’t think these have current information. – 12

I have old catalogs dating all the way back to 2007. I do not have any current catalogs. Most of the catalogs have my information on the back. It can easily be covered by an address-label size sticker. Some are still in the packaging, so obviously don’t have my info.

Spanish-language catalogs – I have 13, all from different seasons, and none current. Please take all.

These are the English-language catalogs. You don’t have to take all the years, but please take all from whichever year/years you select.
Fall 2008 – 11 catalogs
Fall/Winter 2013 – 24 catalogs, most are still in package and none have my info.

Join Us! Brochures from July 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 10 brochures

Discover Us! Brochures from Sept 2010 – these have current info EXCEPT the kit prices are still listed as $155 and $80 – 18 brochures

Executive Cookware information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, and one with info and demo ideas

Forged Cutlery information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photo, one with info

Stainless cookware collection information cards 8 ½ x 11, English/Spanish, total of two cards – one with photos, one with info.

These theme show cards are 8 ½ x 11.

Bites and Bevs theme show cards from 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Game Day theme show cards from Fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tips – I also have an older What’s Your Game theme show brochure from 2002 with recipes and demo tips

Decadent Desserts theme show cards from fall/winter 2008 – recipes and demo tips

Chocolate Bliss theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Real Food Real Fast theme show cards from fall/winter 2007 – recipes and demo tips

Sweet ‘n Simple theme show cards from 2008 – recipes and demo tips

6 o’clock Salads from 2008- recipes and demo tips

Keep it Cool theme cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips

Dine Out At Home theme folder from 2006- recipes, recipe cards (1 for each recipe), and demo tips

The Scoop on Ice Cream Creations/ Tempting Tapas/ It’s Hot…It’s Cold Stir-Fry theme folder from 2005 - recipes, recipe cards (1 for each theme), and demo tips

Comfort Cooking theme show brochure from 2002. Recipes and demo tips

Dinnertime in No Time theme show cards from 2009 – recipes and demo tips

2003 Celebrations Gifts to Go! Brochure – recipes and demo tips

Taste of the Tropics theme show folder from 2007 – recipes, demo tips, and 3 recipe cards
Dim Sum and Then Some/Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals! Theme show folder from 2005 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards (one for each theme)

Celebrations It’s a Wrap/Fast Family Favorites/Simple As Pie theme show folder from 2003 – recipes, demo tips, recipe cards

Cuciana Italiana theme show folder from 2006 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

Easy Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Dazzling Desserts theme show folder from 2004 – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

2003 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers/Fast Family Favorites/Gifts to Go theme show folder – recipes, demo tips, and recipe cards

Logo binder – 2”, gray with maroon logo – this was the binder they sent out to new consultants in 2002 to hold the Business Guide. This contains the updates up to time they stopped mailing them. (With the exception of any they may have sent with the most recent update kit – I didn’t get that.) I’m not certain they even still update the printed Business Guide. It may all just be online now. Let me know if you want the Business Guide or just the binder. (considering shipping costs)

Show Planners – 8 from 3/05, 17 from 9/05, 2 from 9/08, 10 from 9/07, 5 from 3/07 (remember all show planners still list free host shipping as a benefit).

“Ask me about The Pampered Chef. The Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door.” Round metal button

I have “Show and Sell”, “Your Season of Success”, “Spring into Success” DVDs and CDs from several years. You can have all, or request a specific year/season. I’d prefer someone to take all.

The Pampered Chef Connections: The Key to Recruiting booklet (19 pages) from 2003 – this is just general info for recruiting, so there is no time-sensitive info in here.

A Closer Look portfolio from 2002. A couple of the pages reference old kit info, but you can just remove those from the plastic protectors. There are no replacements available now, but you could probably print something.

Itty Bitty Bevs Margaritas - two boxes - the boxes are a little beat up, but unopened - "best by" date is July 2013

I'll take the show theme cards (all), the DVD's, the recruiting booklet and the button

hampsonj said:
I'll take the show theme cards (all), the DVD's, the recruiting booklet and the button
I'll email you.

Show theme cards and planner please.

BrandyeE said:
Show theme cards and planner please.
The theme cards are taken (I'm going to update the list later today when I get through with all the current transactions), but the planner is still available. Please email me at [email protected] with your address and I'll get you a shipping price.
Thanks!
Amanda

Updated list. Some items have been added back to the list because the person was unable to purchase them. If you want items, please email me at [email protected], and I'll need payment within 48 hours of giving you the price or I'll make the items available again. I've had several people who contacted me, and I've held items for a week or more, even after others have asked for them. I understand that life happens, but I need both the money and the space, so I need these items out of here as quickly as possible.

Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet

Medium Product Bags – 8 - $2 for all

10 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for all

Updated Free ListUpdated free list

The following items were either free or are out-of-date. I’m only asking for shipping costs for these items.

Fall 2008 – 11 catalogs

Itty Bitty Bevs Margaritas - two boxes - the boxes are a little beat up, but unopened - "best by" date is July 2013

Updated Free ListUpdated free list

Fall 2008 – 11 catalogs

Do you still have the GRILL SEARGENT apron? I'd love to have that for my husband. My zip is 46711. What would the shipping be?

chefsara said:
Do you still have the GRILL SEARGENT apron? I'd love to have that for my husband. My zip is 46711. What would the shipping be?
Shipping would be $3.40. Please email me at [email protected] with your address.
Thanks!

Updated list. Some items have been added back to the list because the person was unable to purchase them. If you want items, please email me at [email protected], and I'll need payment within 48 hours of giving you the price or I'll make the items available again. I've had several people who contacted me, and I've held items for a week or more, even after others have asked for them. I understand that life happens, but I need both the money and the space, so I need these items out of here as quickly as possible.25th anniversary shirt – women’s white button front, ¾ sleeve size small - $10Logo athletic shorts – black size small, a little faded - $5Business card-size information cards – has a place for prospect’s contact information, plus whether they’re interested in hosting, becoming a consultant, or fundraising show – 2 sets of approx 85 cards each. 1 set appears to have tangled with playdoh or something and some of the edges have green spots. I have no idea. The clean set is $3 and the colorful set is $1.Denim consultant apron - $10The “less than $2 per serving” large red tote that we got at Feast last year. Excellent condition. Has button closure and one inside pocket. Logo on one side. - $5Franklin Covey PC logo planner cover. Faux leather. Includes a 8 ½ x 11 pad of PC note paper. $20The Empowering Women “Pampered Chef issue” from August 2006. It’s full of personal stories from PC consultants from different situations. $5Printed Product Information Guide that I printed out in September 2004. I kept this on-hand to help answer customer questions about what are now older or retired products. Obviously this was available free from PC, but I have it compiled in a binder and separated with alphabet tabs. This is in a 3-inch binder so that’s a lot of paper to mail. (Just a head’s up on the shipping cost.) $5Wedding Shower planners (from March 2006) These are not the current planners, but as far as I can tell the information is still current. If someone knows differently, please let me know. – 15 - $1Five Lemon Aid Lady books, all in excellent condition, with no writing or hightlighting. $5 each or $20 for all 5
Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet
Presentations for ProfitsPampered Partner sales receipts (from Sept 2010) – approx. 80 - $1Fill-in Sales receipts – 31 2-ply (from 9/10), and 18 2-ply (from 9/10) with my info stamped on the front page, 29 3-ply (from 8/09) with my info stamped on all three pages. I’m only asking $1 for all of these. If you only want the first 31 or the 31 and 18, be sure to tell me so you don’t have to pay for shipping all of them.Lotion and soap caddy – not in package, but never used. $5Citrus Peelers – still in packaging (door prizes) – 3 - $0.75 eachChef’s hat luggage tag – approx. 5” x 4” – white - $5Help Whip Cancer pins – 30 in original packages, one without a package - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)Stone scrapers (purchased for door prizes, no packages, but never used) – 9 - $0.50 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)Lemon Sink Fizz (anyone remember these?) – I have one, still shrink-wrapped - $0.50Large Product Bags – 16 - $5 for allMedium Product Bags – 8 - $2 for allThe Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America’s Most Beloved Companies by Doris Christopher – signed by Doris at 2005 Conference – hardcover, excellent condition - $1025th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $15How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $510 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for allCustomer Care: Taking Care of Business CD – 2004 (recorded from a conference, I’m sure. Haven’t listened to it in a long time.) - $2Unopened package of invitations from 2009 “Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Show!” - $1.50Opened pack of 40 Dim Sum and Then Some/Ole Fast and Festive Everyday Meals/Chocolate, chocolate, Chocolate invitations. Have my website on the “writing” side on a return address label - $0.50Opened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50 All the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for allUnopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $4

Hi! I just joined about 2 minutes ago and I saw this post. Are the cd's/dvd's still available? I live in the State of Maine so I know I would have to pay the shipping costs. Thank you! :)

wheels1214 said:
Hi! I just joined about 2 minutes ago and I saw this post. Are the cd's/dvd's still available? I live in the State of Maine so I know I would have to pay the shipping costs. Thank you! :)
Welcome! I have an updated "for sale" list and an updated free list on this thread. Most of the CDs and DVDs are gone, but I still have the Customer Care: Taking Care of Business CD for sale. You can email me at [email protected] if you want it.
Thanks!

Have any more items sold or shipped since last post?

ChefAmandaI would like the:

Shipping to 19805 please.

Just saw this post....is anything left for sale?

I'm also in the South Metro Atlanta area and would be interested in coming by sometime to see everything in person. Would that be possible? You can email me at [email protected]. I have just started selling and could use some of these items : )

chefamanda said:
Hi! Can you email me at [email protected] with a more detailed list of what you'd like? Everything I have is listed here. The recipe cards, "Soups, Stews, and Chilis" recipe card set, and the license plate holder are still available, but not on the most recent list. The person who wanted them ended up not being able to purchase them.
Thanks!
Amanda

zip code 04240 (Lewiston, Maine) I would like the license plate holder if still available as well as the sink fizz and the 2014 consultant planner.

cml57 said:
Just saw this post....is anything left for sale?
As of right now, the lists are still up-to-date.

SherryLynn said:
I would like the:10 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for allAll the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for allShipping to 19805 please.
I can't find the Simple Delights cookbooks now. I'm not sure if I've already sold them or if they were misplaced. (I'm trying to keep everything together, but that's a lot of stuff.) Shipping for the business materials looks like $7.55 for Priority would be the cheapest way.

TrudysOwn said:
zip code 04240 (Lewiston, Maine) I would like the license plate holder if still available as well as the sink fizz and the 2014 consultant planner.
The license plate holder is gone now, but the planner and sink fizz are available. Shipping would be $4.12. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks!

Tammie Stiles said:
I'm also in the South Metro Atlanta area and would be interested in coming by sometime to see everything in person. Would that be possible? You can email me at [email protected]. I have just started selling and could use some of these items : )
I sent you an email a few days ago, Tammie. Did it go through?

Updated with reduced prices!Updated list with reduced prices! Some items have been added back to the list because the person was unable to purchase them. If you want items, please email me at [email protected], and I'll need payment within 48 hours of giving you the price or I'll make the items available again. I've had several people who contacted me, and I've held items for a week or more, even after others have asked for them. I understand that life happens, but I need both the money and the space, so I need these items out of here as quickly as possible.

25th anniversary shirt – women’s white button front, ¾ sleeve size small - $5

Logo athletic shorts – black size small, a little faded - $3

Business card-size information cards – has a place for prospect’s contact information, plus whether they’re interested in hosting, becoming a consultant, or fundraising show – 2 sets of approx 85 cards each. 1 set appears to have tangled with playdoh or something and some of the edges have green spots. I have no idea. The clean set is $2 and the colorful set is $1.

Denim consultant apron - $5

The “less than $2 per serving” large red tote that we got at Feast last year. Excellent condition. Has button closure and one inside pocket. Logo on one side. - $3

Franklin Covey PC logo planner cover. Faux leather. Includes a 8 ½ x 11 pad of PC note paper. $15

The Empowering Women “Pampered Chef issue” from August 2006. It’s full of personal stories from PC consultants from different situations. $3

Printed Product Information Guide that I printed out in September 2004. I kept this on-hand to help answer customer questions about what are now older or retired products. Obviously this was available free from PC, but I have it compiled in a binder and separated with alphabet tabs. This is in a 3-inch binder so that’s a lot of paper to mail. (Just a head’s up on the shipping cost.) $3

Five Lemon Aid Lady books, all in excellent condition, with no writing or hightlighting. $4 each or $15 for all 5
Lemon Aid Deed Alphabet
Lemon Aid Lead Alphabet

Lotion and soap caddy – not in package, but never used. $3

Chef’s hat luggage tag – approx. 5” x 4” – white - $3

Help Whip Cancer pins – 30 in original packages, one without a package - $0.35 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Stone scrapers (purchased for door prizes, no packages, but never used) – 9 - $0.35 each (If one person will take all of them, that person gets preference over single purchases.)

Large Product Bags – 16 - $3 for all

Medium Product Bags – 8 - $2 for all

25th anniversary link bracelet with 5 imprinted links: Chopper, Chef’s hat, Help Whip Cancer logo, Chicago skyline with July 05 under it (conference attendee), Flour/Sugar Shaker. I also have the three links I had to remove to make the bracelet fit me. Includes the little felt drawstring bag with 25th anniversary logo on it. - $10

How to Book, Sell, and Recruit Your Way to Success by Ruth A. Fuersten. This was an ebook (I can’t find it online anywhere now), and I printed it out because this was before I had an ereader. I’m not emailing the ebook to you. This is strictly the printed copy. (The more I think about it, I don’t even think I still have the digital copy. That was on an old computer.) It’s 107 pages, not bound. I’m using an alligator clip to keep it together. $3

Customer Care: Taking Care of Business CD – 2004 (recorded from a conference, I’m sure. Haven’t listened to it in a long time.) - $1

Unopened package of invitations from 2009 “Learn real solutions at a Pampered Chef Show!” - $1

Unopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $3

Don't forget there is also a huge list of free items on this thread!

I have a couple of pending sales, and someone coming to pick up a bunch of stuff tomorrow afternoon. After the smoke clears and I see what I have left, I will start a new thread. Not only will I have much smaller lists, but it looks like the new system might be much easier to work with.

Do you have any PC table cloth runners?

Carol Warren said:
Do you have any PC table cloth runners?
No, but I do have a consultant table cloth. Somewhere. If anyone is interested. I'll try to find it and post it on the new thread.

Norma said:
Do you still have the theme show cards? my email is [email protected]

10 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for allOpened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50

Unopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $3

Norma said:
10 Simple Delights recipe booklets from 2000 – has shopping lists (for hosts) and recipes for 6 recipes. Also 7 Simple Favorites recipe booklets from 1999- has 8 recipes. These were originally published to give to hosts to choose their recipe. I got these (years later) to use as hostess gifts or door prizes, but they got lost in my pile o’ stuff. - $1 for allOpened pack of 40 Celebrations Simply Stunning Appetizers invitations – these don’t have any of my info on them, but I did highlight “Be sure to bring a friend, too.” on each invitation - $0.50 All the miscellaneous show material that would be ridiculous to list separately: more theme show ideas, tips for demos, door hangers (“welcome to your Pampered Chef show! Come on in!”), host coaching tips, “tips for a $1,000 show” printouts, laminated demo cards, bookings ideas and tips, and more - $2 for allUnopened Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card set- $3
These items are all spoken for. I have not updated the list yet because (as I posted in the comment just above), someone is coming to pick up a large number of items. As soon as she has done so, I am going to start a new thread using the new listing system for the remaining items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies