• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Savings with 1/2 Price Combos for Your Host | FAQ Answered

In summary, the "Host 1/2 Price Question" is a special offer for hosts who have a qualifying Pampered Chef party. To qualify, a host must have a party with at least $200 in sales and two bookings from their party. Most items from the Pampered Chef catalog are eligible for the half price discount, but some exclusions may apply. The discount can be used at any time during the host's party or for online orders within two weeks after the party. However, the discount can only be used once per party, but hosts can earn multiple discounts by hosting multiple parties with qualifying sales and bookings.
erinb
Gold Member
I have never had a host interested in the 1/2 price combo's in the back of the catalog until now. If my host chooses one of the 1/2 price combo's, does it count toward her regular 1/2 priced item that she earned?

yes. The host can use her half price credit towards anything in the catalog or the half price combos listed in the back.Robin

Yes - put in the number on the combo in the back - it counts as 1 half price item -

Thanks so much!

It took me a while to realize that hosts can choose up to 4 combos from the last page!! I was reading too much into the text above it - whoops!

So the host can choose up to their 1/2 price limit?
ex. if they get 2 1/2 priced items, then they can choose 2 of the combos?

TIA

{*mandy*} said:
So the host can choose up to their 1/2 price limit?
ex. if they get 2 1/2 priced items, then they can choose 2 of the combos?

TIA
You are correct! They can choose two of the combos or any items in the catty. The combos are a better "deal" since there are more than one item, but they only count as one half price item.

I tell hosts that it's like getting more bang for their half-price buck! :)

What is the "Host 1/2 Price Question"?

The "Host 1/2 Price Question" is a special offer for hosts who have a qualifying Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to purchase one item from the catalog at half price.

How does a host qualify for the "Host 1/2 Price Question"?

To qualify, a host must have a party with at least $200 in sales and two bookings from their party.

What items are eligible for the "Host 1/2 Price Question" discount?

Most items from the Pampered Chef catalog are eligible for the half price discount. However, some exclusions may apply, such as items that are already discounted or on sale.

When can a host use the "Host 1/2 Price Question" discount?

The discount can be used at any time during the host's party, as long as they have met the qualifying requirements. It can also be used for online orders within two weeks after the party.

Can a host use the "Host 1/2 Price Question" multiple times?

No, the discount can only be used once per party. However, hosts can earn multiple discounts by hosting multiple parties with qualifying sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies