• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Host and Buy a 1/2 Price DCB with this Month's Guest Special?

In summary, the "1/2 Price Host Item" is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party and reach a minimum of $200 in sales. The host can choose one item from the catalog at half the price as a thank you for hosting. Some exclusions may apply, but the discounted item can be used towards bundles or sets. Choosing the "1/2 Price Host Item" does not affect other host rewards, such as free and discounted products.
whiteyteresa
Can I host buy one of her 1/2 price items as the guest special - she wants the medium round stone w/handles that is on special???

:chef:

YES!!!!!!!!

Sorry, they made me put more characters in!

Thank You!!!!

so that means the host can buy the medium bar pan not for $17.20 but for $8.60

Correct

Thanks

whiteyteresa said:
Thank You!!!!

so that means the host can buy the medium bar pan not for $17.60 but for $8.60

Correct

Thanks

Yes, unlike other direct sales companies that make their hosts purchase any guest special at full price, PC allows their hosts to take advantage of the guest special pricing!

THANK YOU AGAIN

whiteyteresa said:
THANK YOU AGAIN

You're welcome! And so is your host!

Isn't this great?

I just had a host who used 2 of her 3 half price items on sale stones!:thumbup: She was thrilled - she ended up with 4 stones at 60% off!

I didn't realize that...but then most of my Hosts only wanted the one piece...the DCB! LOL!

What is the "1/2 Price Host Item"?

The "1/2 Price Host Item" is a special offer available to Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party and reach a certain sales amount. The host can choose one item from the catalog at half the price as a thank you for hosting.

How do I qualify for the "1/2 Price Host Item"?

To qualify for the "1/2 Price Host Item", you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once your party reaches this sales amount, you can choose one item from the catalog at half the price.

Can I choose any item from the catalog as my "1/2 Price Host Item"?

Yes, you can choose any item from the catalog as your "1/2 Price Host Item". However, some exclusions may apply, such as limited edition or discontinued items.

Can I still earn free and discounted products as a host if I choose the "1/2 Price Host Item"?

Yes, you can still earn free and discounted products as a host even if you choose the "1/2 Price Host Item". The "1/2 Price Host Item" is an additional perk for hosting and does not affect your other host rewards.

Can I use my "1/2 Price Host Item" towards a bundle or set?

Yes, you can use your "1/2 Price Host Item" towards a bundle or set. The discounted price will be applied to the total price of the bundle or set, and you will only pay half of that total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Andrea Minier