• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calculating Guest Special for Host: Explained

In summary, the "Host Wants Guest Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who are hosting a cooking show. It allows hosts to earn additional free products by encouraging their guests to book their own cooking shows. During a cooking show, the host can earn free products by selling a certain amount of products and having a certain number of guests book their own cooking shows. Participating in the special also allows the host to earn additional free products on top of the already generous host rewards, and helps their friends and family discover and experience the high-quality products offered by Pampered Chef. To qualify for the special, the host must have at least $200 in sales and at least one guest must book their own cooking show, with
heidabear
How is the guest special calculated for the host? Is it if they hit $60 after all discounts and 1/2 priced items? I can't seem to find the rule.

As long as they are actually paying $60 before adding tax, then they get it too.

Yes - as long as they are paying $60 before taxes, they get the guest special. This includes half-price, 60% off, and discounted product. Most of my hosts get it just with their half price & 60% off products.

YES!!! Isn't that great!?!?! I hosted another DS party & was surprised to find out that they didn't offer that to their hosts....and don't get me started on the shipping.....rofl!

And if you happen to miss it- that is one thing that P3 will remind you of before you get through the submit process. There is a screen that you go through that lists who is eligible for the Guest Special and it wasn't applied. That's saved me several times with Hosts getting the GS. :D

What is the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

The "Host Wants Guest Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who are hosting a cooking show. It allows hosts to earn additional free products by encouraging their guests to book their own cooking shows.

How does the "Host Wants Guest Special" work?

During a cooking show, the host can earn free products by selling a certain amount of products and having a certain number of guests book their own cooking shows. The more products sold and guests booked, the more free products the host can earn.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

Participating in the "Host Wants Guest Special" allows the host to earn additional free products on top of the already generous host rewards. It also helps the host's friends and family to discover and experience the high-quality products offered by Pampered Chef.

How can I qualify for the "Host Wants Guest Special"?

To qualify for the "Host Wants Guest Special", the host must have at least $200 in sales and at least one guest must book their own cooking show. The host can earn even more rewards by reaching higher sales and booking more guests.

Can I still earn the "Host Wants Guest Special" if I don't reach the minimum requirements?

No, in order to qualify for the "Host Wants Guest Special", the host must meet the minimum requirements of at least $200 in sales and one guest booking their own cooking show. However, the host can still earn the regular host rewards for their show even if they do not qualify for the special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
NooraK