• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget to Utilize Your Guest Specials!

In summary, at a show, if someone is only $1.50 away from the $100 level, you should call them and remind them of the free product.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This is just a good reminder for old consultants as well as a good tip for new consultants. Use your guest specials to your advantage! Hopefully you are reminding your guests of the guest special (do they actually listen during the show?!) when they come through the check out when they are close to $60 or $100 but have you reminded guests who aren't close??

Tonight I had three people add to their orders to get the guest special. One was $16 away from the guest special and added a $30 item (to get the $10.50 glass container!), another was only $5 away and added a $5.50 item to get to $60 and the last one was only $4 away and added a $16 item to get over $100.

I added over $50 in orders tonight just by reminding them of the guest special :chef:

I totally agree with this! Sometimes I can't believe what people will do to get something for free...and this month's "freebie" is awesome! :)

listened to a training and the consultant during her presentation says make sure who have enough items on your list to get the blank whatever the guest special is for free. I like that tip and agree during checkout make sure to tell customers how far away they are

Hehehe. I have just the opposite. I can't tell you how many people won't spend the extra $5 or $10. Heck, I had one lady the other night who was $1.50 away from the freebee. She flatly refused to spend the extra money :confused:

I need to do that. I just closed a show and everyone who ordered where only a few dollars away from the free product. I get scared because I don't want to sound pushy. :(

PamperedchefDaly said:
Hehehe. I have just the opposite. I can't tell you how many people won't spend the extra $5 or $10. Heck, I had one lady the other night who was $1.50 away from the freebee. She flatly refused to spend the extra money :confused:
In this situation they must have not wanted the product but at least you did your job and asked!

prissylovescooking said:
I need to do that. I just closed a show and everyone who ordered where only a few dollars away from the free product. I get scared because I don't want to sound pushy. :(

Don't be afraid - they always use the McDonalds comparison. Do you ever think the McDonalds cashier is being pushy when they ask if you want fries with that? You are actually offering them a great thing and they have the choice to say yes or no.

After I posted this I got an online order who is only $1.50 away from the $100 level. You bet I'm calling her today to see if there is anything else she wants to add!

wadesgirl said:
In this situation they must have not wanted the product but at least you did your job and asked!

Don't be afraid - they always use the McDonalds comparison. Do you ever think the McDonalds cashier is being pushy when they ask if you want fries with that? You are actually offering them a great thing and they have the choice to say yes or no.

After I posted this I got an online order who is only $1.50 away from the $100 level. You bet I'm calling her today to see if there is anything else she wants to add!

Wow I never thought about it like that! Thanks so much now I will diff make sure to mention the free product they can get if they are a few bucks away!

Great tip at our meeting last night - instead of saying if you spend $60 you get this, start with "if you spend $100 you get this medium or large one" talk about all the great uses, features and benefits and then say, but if you'd like the smaller one, you only need to spend $60 - kind of like asking the bigger questions first at full service checkout.

frozenchef said:
Great tip at our meeting last night - instead of saying if you spend $60 you get this, start with "if you spend $100 you get this medium or large one" talk about all the great uses, features and benefits and then say, but if you'd like the smaller one, you only need to spend $60 - kind of like asking the bigger questions first at full service checkout.

Why didn't I think of that lol ill make sure to mention it that way at my next show. Thanks so much:p

Rather than "if you spend..." it's better to say, "When your order reaches..." This changes the "if" to a "when" and eliminates the dollar signs in the head by eliminating the "spend".

pchockeymom said:
Rather than "if you spend..." it's better to say, "When your order reaches..." This changes the "if" to a "when" and eliminates the dollar signs in the head by eliminating the "spend".

Sweet!! :) That makes perfect sense. Thanks

What are the current guest specials available?

The current guest specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They change on a monthly basis, so be sure to check back often!

How can I take advantage of the guest specials?

To take advantage of the guest specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also place an order directly through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the guest specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the guest specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are already discounted and a great value on their own!

Are the guest specials available for online purchases?

Yes, the guest specials are available for online purchases. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the guest special products you would like to purchase.

How long are the guest specials available for?

The guest specials are available for the entire month they are featured in. However, products are subject to availability and may sell out before the end of the month, so it is best to purchase them early in the month if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies