• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?

In summary, "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?" is a promotional program offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation to our hosts who have previously hosted a party or cooking show. It allows them to purchase exclusive products and sets at a discounted price. To qualify, hosts must have hosted a party during the promotional period and consult with their Pampered Chef consultant to place their order. The products and sets included in the promotion may vary and host rewards cannot be used towards the purchase. The promotional period for "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?" varies for each promotion, so hosts should check with their consultant for specific dates and deadlines to place their order.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Did anyone actually catch what the HWC host specials were? I seen the guest specials but not the Host specials...

They didn't announce it but it will be in our spring marketing guide

The May Host Special does not include any HWC products.

What are "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?"

"HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts who have already hosted a party or cooking show. It allows them to purchase exclusive products and sets at a discounted price as a thank you for their support.

How can I qualify for "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?"

To qualify for "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?", you must have already hosted a Pampered Chef party or cooking show during the promotional period. Your consultant will provide you with more information and help you place your order.

What products are included in "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?"

"HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including exclusive sets and limited edition items. The products and sets available may vary for each promotion, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current offerings.

Can I use my host rewards toward "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?"

No, host rewards cannot be used toward "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?". However, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a party or cooking show during the promotional period, and then use them toward any other Pampered Chef products you wish to purchase.

How long do I have to purchase "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?"

The promotional period for "HWC Host Specials: What Did We Miss?" varies for each promotion. Your consultant will provide you with the specific dates and deadlines to place your order. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on any exclusive products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Diamond