• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Exciting December Host Special - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the December Host Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book and hold a party during the month of December. By hosting a party during this month, hosts have the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, as well as earn the December Host Special at a discounted price or for free. This special offer typically includes a selection of best-selling products or exclusive holiday-themed items, but may vary each year. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and the December Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, hosts can still earn regular host benefits based on their party sales.
Am I imagining it, or is the December host special posted somewhere? I could've sworn I've seen it...:confused:

I have not seen it. Home Office is now releasing 3 specials at a time. Sep/Oct/Nov were included in the Fall Selling Guide (or whatever the exact name is). Dec/Jan/Feb should be "Winter" and I would guess October 1st for that to be available.

Yes, the December host special is posted on the "Host Specials" page on the Pampered Chef website. It is also usually included in the "Host Rewards" flyer that is sent out to consultants and hosts.

Related to Discover Our Exciting December Host Special - Don't Miss Out!

What is the December Host Special?

The December Host Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of December. It is an exclusive deal available only to hosts who book and hold a party during this month.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in December?

By hosting a party in December, you will not only have the opportunity to purchase our high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, but you can also earn our December Host Special at a discounted price or even for free, depending on your party sales.

What is included in the December Host Special?

The specific items included in the December Host Special may vary each year, but it typically includes a selection of our best-selling products or exclusive holiday-themed items. Check with your consultant for the current offer.

How can I qualify for the December Host Special?

To qualify for the December Host Special, you must book and hold a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be a party at your home or a virtual party hosted online.

Can I combine the December Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the December Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host benefits, such as free and discounted products, based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
esavvymom