• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Host Special: Gift Ideas and Tips for Making the Most of the Promotion

In summary, the December Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosting a party during the month of December. To qualify, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one future booking. The benefits of hosting a party in December include exclusive discounts and rewards, as well as the opportunity to get a head start on holiday shopping. The December Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn free products and discounts based on party sales. Rewards will be shipped within two weeks of the party closing, as long as qualifications are met.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have some orders to go in and I was going to utilize the December host special to my advantage for some gifts. I was thinking the small bowl and caddy set as one gift (for the owners of the fitness place I work at) and the divided holiday platter (for a white elephant gift exchange). Trying to figure out what to do with the third. Any suggestions?

Trifle bowl? It would make a great door praise if you need one for an event, or...Wine bottle opener paired with a bottle of wine is a nice gift.Well, that's a start...

Man, that divided holiday platter will be the hottest white elephant present during your exchange!! :D

BethCooks4U said:
Trifle bowl? It would make a great door praise if you need one for an event, or...

Wine bottle opener paired with a bottle of wine is a nice gift.

Well, that's a start...

Ooh, I like the idea of the wine bottle opener and wine.

babywings76 said:
Man, that divided holiday platter will be the hottest white elephant present during your exchange!! :D

I figured it would be. Too good to pass up at that price and totally practical!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of the December host special for some gift ideas. The small bowl and caddy set is a perfect gift for the owners of the fitness place you work at - they can use it for meal prep or to store snacks for their clients. The divided holiday platter is also a fun and festive option for a white elephant gift exchange. As for the third gift, have you considered the holiday cookie cutters set? It's a fun and affordable option that can also be used for holiday baking. Another idea could be the stoneware square baker - it's a versatile piece that can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Hope this helps! Happy gifting!

What is the December Host Special?

The December Host Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party or event during the month of December. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosting a party during this time.

How can I qualify for the December Host Special?

To qualify for the December Host Special, you must host a party or event during the month of December with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in December?

Hosting a party in December not only gives you the opportunity to earn the December Host Special, but it also allows you to get a head start on your holiday shopping. You can also earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

Can I combine the December Host Special with other promotions?

No, the December Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

When will I receive my December Host Special rewards?

Your December Host Special rewards will be shipped to you within two weeks after your party closes, as long as the minimum qualifications are met. If there are any delays, our customer service team will reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • KellieM's Kitchen