• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Memorable First Bridal Shower: Ideas and Tips for Making it Special

In summary, the bride is planning to do chicken in the grill pan, potatoes in the microwave steamer, and some sort of dessert. She is also giving away door prizes and a special gift to the Bride.
KellieM's Kitchen
Gold Member
I am having my first Bridal shower next weekend and want to make this fun and exciting for the Bride to be. I am planning to do chicken in the grill pan, potatoes in the microwave steamer, and some sort of dessert. I also have an apron for the Bride, for everyone to sign with colorful fabric markers. I have a few door prizes to give away, and a special gift for the Bride. Does anyone have any other great ideas for me to make this a more memorable shower for her and her Host? Please help

Here is a link to the batter bowl cake, I have a doll "Pick" I use. I just use icing to make her top.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/recipes/recipesearch/recipedetail.jsp
I cut pictures of her "wish" list out of the catalog with description & price and I have a fabric covered board I tape them on so people can pull the picture of what they are going to get her, that way there are no duplications. I also have them write a "B" next to the bride's products to differentiate them from the product for themselves.

I had a fun competition with the bride and I versus the 2 hosts of the shower held for our niece. We used the maual food processor versus a whip to make some fruit dip, the pineapple wedger vs. a knife for cutting up a pineapple and a of other items that I can't remember right now. The bride got the "best" stuff and beat the competition by a long shot. It was a lot of fun and then we ate the fruit and dip.

I tried clicking on this link, cause it sounds sooo cute. I could not get it to work. If you have any advice on what I did wrong, please tell me!:blushing:
Prissy

mspibb said:
Here is a link to the batter bowl cake, I have a doll "Pick" I use. I just use icing to make her top.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/recipes/recipesearch/recipedetail.jsp
I cut pictures of her "wish" list out of the catalog with description & price and I have a fabric covered board I tape them on so people can pull the picture of what they are going to get her, that way there are no duplications. I also have them write a "B" next to the bride's products to differentiate them from the product for themselves.[/QUO

Go to recipe search in consultant's corner and search for Doll Cake.

Thank you mspibb, good ideas. Is there a place to find the picture of the item, with the item number and price, on consultant corner's site? Or did you cut out the picture and then cut out the item number and price and paste them together? I have a lot to do and she still hasn't given me her wish list.

What is a bridal shower?

A bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration thrown for the bride-to-be by her friends and family. It is a time for the bride to gather with her loved ones and receive gifts to help her start her new life with her partner.

Who typically hosts a bridal shower?

Bridal showers are traditionally hosted by the maid of honor and bridesmaids, but can also be hosted by other close friends or family members of the bride.

When should the bridal shower take place?

The bridal shower should typically take place a few weeks before the wedding, giving the bride enough time to prepare for the big day.

What kind of gifts are appropriate for a bridal shower?

Gifts for a bridal shower can range from household items, such as kitchen appliances and home decor, to lingerie and personal items for the bride. It is always a good idea to consult the bride's registry or ask the host for gift suggestions.

What kind of activities are common at bridal showers?

Some common activities at bridal showers include games, such as trivia about the couple or bridal bingo, and making a scrapbook or recipe book for the bride. It is also common to have a gift opening session where the bride can open and thank her guests for their gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefBeckyD