• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Pen for Bridal Shower Apron Signings: Expert Tips

In summary, a "Bridal Apron Question" is a popular game played at bridal showers where guests write down pieces of advice or well wishes for the bride-to-be on an apron. To play the game, guests use fabric markers to write on the apron, which is then presented to the bride as a special gift. Any apron can be used for the game, but a white or light-colored one is recommended to make the messages stand out. The game is suitable for all ages and can be found at party supply stores or online retailers, or made at home with a plain apron and fabric markers. Pampered Chef also offers a personalized bridal apron for the game.
vtolin
So I have my first bridal shower show this Sunday and I have the bridal apron I was going to have the guests sign when they arrived but what is the best "pen" to have them use?? The skinny tipped perm markers?

I got fabric markers in different colors at Hobby Lobby.

Thanks!! I didn't even think of fabric markers! :)

What is a "Bridal Apron Question"?

A "Bridal Apron Question" is a popular game played at bridal showers where guests write down pieces of advice or well wishes for the bride-to-be on an apron. The bride then gets to keep the apron as a special memento.

How do you play the "Bridal Apron Question" game?

To play the game, each guest is given a fabric marker and asked to write down a piece of advice or well wishes on the apron for the bride. The apron can also be decorated with drawings or designs. Once everyone has finished, the apron is presented to the bride as a special gift.

Can I use any apron for the "Bridal Apron Question" game?

Yes, you can use any apron for the game. However, it is recommended to use a white or light-colored apron to make the messages written on it stand out. You can also choose to use a personalized apron with the bride's name or wedding date on it.

Is the "Bridal Apron Question" game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and interactive activity that can be enjoyed by all guests, regardless of their age or relationship to the bride.

Where can I find a "Bridal Apron Question" game for my bridal shower?

You can find "Bridal Apron Question" games at most party supply stores or online retailers. You can also make your own by purchasing a plain apron and fabric markers. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a personalized bridal apron that is perfect for the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • ChefBeckyD