• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Bridal Shower and No Apron!

You can definitely make your own cards like the one in Merrill. Just print them on RSVP cardstock and attach a detachable recipe card. They come with white envelopes.
ilove2cookpc
I'm filling in for another consultant and I don't have a bridal apron to give the bride. Any suggestions on another gift I can give her? I do have a large scraper that maybe I could tie with ribbon and a cute poem attached -or- a small batter bowl with the "recipe" for a happy marriage???? I feel kinda bad for this girl because this shower wasn't even mine - the original consultant dropped the ball and the shower is still going on as scheduled!!! Please help!

Do you have a cookbook?

also while we are on the subject. I am a newbie consultant who just qualified in my first month. I have someone interested in the wedding registry. Do you have a copy of the card that goes in the bridal shower or wedding invitations that I could look at? That is the one part of the whole thing that I am not sure about. If I could see the card I think it would help. Thanks for any help

I'm assuming that it's tomorrow so you don't have time to order one, right? Or would any of your cluster that's close to you have one? We do that all of the time!If you like people signing something as a keepsake, pass a Season's Best. You certainly don't have to give more than that since PC really does give a lot, but I understand that if that's what you usually do, you don't want to give her less attention.Are you talking about the Master scraper (is that the biggest? I can't remember). That would be cute, esp since I have had a few people come with alternate uses for it. Now, I know some think for punishment...but these were for fun :). I'm sure she'll appreciate anything you choose.

The cards are something you can order from Merrill Corp (so you can look at it there). I believe that PC sends 25 plus a current catalog to the couple when they register.It really just is a card with the PC website (or you can order them with your info).

I think I saw something about putting some Kisses in a whisk with a note that says "Whisking you a marriage full of love and kisses" or something cheesey like that.

I keep wanting to get a whisk engraved! I don't know how much it would be, but it would be a cute idea since it's a keepsake you could really use.

WONDERFUL suggestions everyone! I love the idea of the whisk and passing around the Season's Best for everyone to sign. Thank you, Thank you! You're all lifesavers!

PS...yes, I checked with my cluster and no one has one. Again, thank you!

I usually do the apron. At my last shower I printed some cute business size cards and had everyone right a favorite memory about the bride or wedding advise. Everyone then read the card outloud during the shower. Mine were printed on nancy's business card paper that already had some color to it and the PC logo.

Love the wisk idea, will have to see what the cost is to engrave. Only thing if they cxl you are stuck with it.

Good luck with the shower!!!!!! I love Bridal Shows--My Bridal shows average $1,000 in sales!!

Attachments

• Memory-Advice Business Cards PC-nancy's artwork.doc
    28 KB · Views: 582
I did look in Merrill however is the card just that one side or is it a card like a greeting card that opens? Thanks. I can make up cards like the one in Merrill if it is like a business card. I could do them on RSVP cardstock. If it has an inside and a back, I would like to know what they look like.

When is the shower? I submitted a supply order on Tuesday and it came on Thursday.

mthollymom said:
I did look in Merrill however is the card just that one side or is it a card like a greeting card that opens? Thanks. I can make up cards like the one in Merrill if it is like a business card. I could do them on RSVP cardstock. If it has an inside and a back, I would like to know what they look like.

Don't have any from Merrill, but have the ones you can buy on supply order. Scanned in a copy & attached it for you. Two sided with detachable recipe card. Comes with white envelopes. believe they are 25 for $5.

Also, will attach a copy of the post card invite, not as nice but you could print these at home on cardstock. Think they might have been from Nancy's which are no longer avail.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• copy of PC Wedding invite.jpg
    copy of PC Wedding invite.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 543
  • Post Card Bridal Invite.jpg
    Post Card Bridal Invite.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 502
The ones from Merrill are like Business Card size so you can definitely do them yourself or order them from Vista Print.

Jules711 said:
I keep wanting to get a whisk engraved! I don't know how much it would be, but it would be a cute idea since it's a keepsake you could really use.

A friend of mine got her wedding server engraved that she didn't purchase at that store and it cost her like $7. I keep forgetting to stop in and find out how much it would be.

Jules711 said:
I'm assuming that it's tomorrow so you don't have time to order one, right? Or would any of your cluster that's close to you have one? We do that all of the time!

If you like people signing something as a keepsake, pass a Season's Best. You certainly don't have to give more than that since PC really does give a lot, but I understand that if that's what you usually do, you don't want to give her less attention.

Are you talking about the Master scraper (is that the biggest? I can't remember). That would be cute, esp since I have had a few people come with alternate uses for it. Now, I know some think for punishment...but these were for fun :). I'm sure she'll appreciate anything you choose.

So what are some of the other "fun" uses that you have had people come up with? I need some new ideas for my shows.

Wedding Registry CardsWell, I have been messing around with these all day and someone had a very nice business card size to put in with an invitation to a bridal shower, IF they didn't want to have a bridal show. Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

1. Can I still host a successful bridal shower without an apron?

Yes, absolutely! While aprons can add a fun touch to the event, they are not a necessity for a successful bridal shower. You can still have a great time and create delicious dishes without an apron.

2. What should I do if I don't have enough time to plan a traditional bridal shower?

Consider hosting a last-minute bridal shower with a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are experts at planning and executing quick and easy parties for any occasion. They can help you choose recipes and products that will make the event a hit, even with short notice.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are perfect for a last-minute bridal shower?

Yes, there are several products that are perfect for a last-minute bridal shower. Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories are great for making fast and delicious meals. Our Mix 'N Chop and Quick Slice are also great for preparing ingredients quickly and easily.

4. What types of recipes are best for a last-minute bridal shower?

Quick and easy recipes are best for a last-minute bridal shower. Consider dishes that can be prepped ahead of time or cooked quickly, such as salads, dips, and desserts. Our Pampered Chef consultants can provide you with a variety of recipes that are perfect for a last-minute party.

5. Can I still get Pampered Chef products in time for a last-minute bridal shower?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants can help you get the products you need in time for the party. They can assist with ordering and shipping, and many products are available for quick shipping. Contact your consultant for more information and assistance with getting the products you need for a successful last-minute bridal shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • KellieM's Kitchen