• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Invitations and Apron

In summary, the conversation revolves around whether or not to purchase invitations and an apron as a gift for the bride at a bridal shower. The speaker mentions having done this before and considering it again, but is unsure due to the cost. They also mention their aunt purchasing the apron from a consultant and receiving positive feedback from others who have used the apron at their wedding. The speaker then shares their approach of offering the apron as a gift based on the success of the show and the host's attitude. They also mention the struggle of dealing with difficult customers and avoiding cleaning their office.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do you purchase the Invitations and Apron as a gift to the bride? I've only had one bridal shower before and the host already had invitations that we added PC information to so I purchased the apron as a gift for the bride. Now that I have another bride considering it, looking at the price of the invites plus the apron...:yuck: I was just wondering what you do in this situation.

I should ask my aunt what the consultant did for my shower. I know I got the apron and the invitations but remember something about my aunt purchasing the apron from the consultant.

By the way, good tip with the apron: I wore my during dinner at the reception. I'm a klutz and there is no way I was going to risk spilling anything on my dress. I had a few people ask me about it after dinner, they thought it was a good idea.

That's a good idea about wearing it at the wedding :p Be sure to give the bride some business cards. :angel:

Honestly, I provide invitations if they want them and I let them know that I have an apron that they can purchase. It's $10, but I'll give you a deal on it based on the show. If it's a great show, she's a great host and the bride is fun, it becomes a gift. After all, it's a write-off.

I would offer it as a gift right away but then I'd be mad at myself if they were not very easy to work with. I just had a show where I gave it to her as a gift and the host kept asking "are you sure"? I love those people vs the ones that say you mean I have to pay for something? Isn't life free?

Hope this helps. Just realized I'm really just avoiding the "cleaning of the office". :cry: :eek: :cry:

As an experienced bridal shower attendee, I have purchased both the invitations and the apron as gifts for the bride. However, I can understand how the cost can add up and become a burden. In those situations, I think it's perfectly fine to just purchase one or the other as a gift. It's the thought that counts, and I'm sure the bride will appreciate whatever gift you choose. I also think it's a good idea to ask the consultant or the bride's family members about what was done at previous showers. That way, you can get a better idea of what is expected and what would be most appreciated by the bride.I love the tip about wearing the apron during the reception! That's such a practical and clever idea. I'll definitely keep that in mind for future showers. Thanks for sharing!

1. What type of information should be included on a bridal shower invitation?

The invitation should include the name of the bride, date, time, location, theme (if applicable), and RSVP information. It is also helpful to include any special instructions or requests, such as bringing a recipe for the bride-to-be.

2. Can I customize the design of the apron for the bride?

Yes, our aprons can be personalized with the bride's name or a special message. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to create a unique and meaningful gift for the bride.

3. How far in advance should I send out bridal shower invitations?

It is recommended to send out invitations at least 4-6 weeks before the shower to give guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements to attend.

4. Are there any specific themes or designs available for bridal shower invitations?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs and themes for bridal shower invitations, including floral, kitchen-themed, and personalized options. You can also choose from different color schemes to match the bride's wedding colors.

5. Can I order aprons for the entire bridal party?

Yes, our aprons make great gifts for the entire bridal party! You can choose to customize each apron with individual names or a special message for each person. Bulk discounts may also be available for larger orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • KellieM's Kitchen