• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Ask to Be Paid for Pampered Chef Shower Supplies?

In summary, you should not ask the person who is hosting the shower to purchase the apron for the bride as a keepsake. You should charge for the invitations and provide the apron as a gift.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I just have my first bridal shower and I am curious if you ask to be reimbursed for PC shower invitations, PC bridal apron or any other misc. expenses. I just don't know if I should tell them they can use the PC shower invitations I have, but it will be $X, or if they want the apron it will be another $X.

I have my first shower this Friday & I have paid for everything on my own and am not asking to be paid back. If I was doing a recipe I would probably have them provide the food.

In the past I have had the Host buy the Apron if she wants it for the Bride. I take care of the invitations!

They aren't something you must do, so I wouldn't ask for them to pay. However, if I have enough time, I would do what Stacie does and offer to make it available for the cost of the apron. If I know the bride pretty well, I would make it my gift to them.

I charge for the invites (it's something they would have to pay for anyway for a normal bridal shower) but give the apron as a gift.

I've only had 1 shower but it was my BFFs so I paid for the Apron, invites and paid for the food (as I was the co- host of the party anyways). If I do another one (non host or freind), I will probably just pay for 1 recipe as my gift and ask if the host wants to purchase the Apron for the bride as an option for her keepsake.

In the past I have provided both the invitations and the apron. All of the showers I've done have been WELL WORTH the investment, and I can write it off at the end of the year.

I pay for invitations and apron - but for Wedding Showers I have them mail out the invitations themselves. I figure I am saving them money by giving them the invitations, and they would have to mail out invitations for any Bridal Shower they did.

They provide the ingredients and food - sometimes, I will make a Trifle ahead of time for the dessert.

I have paid for both, all my showers have been well worth my time so I don't worry.

wadesgirl said:
I charge for the invites (it's something they would have to pay for anyway for a normal bridal shower) but give the apron as a gift.
I do the same. No one has ever complained about $5 for 25 invitations - That's usually cheaper than the store.

The one time I did one I did and I would in the future too. With any other shower they would spend a lot more on invitations then what ours is!

I love doing showers, I pay for the invites and the apron. I used to say the apron was a gift from me with 15 or more guests, but that has never been a problem so I quit adding that. All of my showers have been worth the money too.

1. How do I request payment for Pampered Chef shower supplies?

To request payment for Pampered Chef shower supplies, you can submit an invoice to your host or hostess. You can also use the Pampered Chef online ordering system to track and collect payments from guests who have placed orders.

2. Is there a specific payment method for Pampered Chef shower supplies?

There is no specific payment method for Pampered Chef shower supplies. You can accept payment in the form of cash, check, or credit/debit card.

3. How much should I charge for Pampered Chef shower supplies?

The cost of Pampered Chef shower supplies can vary depending on the products you choose and the quantity needed. It is recommended to consult with your host or hostess to determine a fair price that covers the cost of the supplies and any additional fees.

4. Can I offer a discount on Pampered Chef shower supplies?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to offer discounts on certain products or orders. However, it is important to discuss this with your host or hostess beforehand to ensure it does not affect their rewards or incentives.

5. When should I request payment for Pampered Chef shower supplies?

You should request payment for Pampered Chef shower supplies before or at the time of the shower. This allows you to collect payments from guests who have already placed orders and ensure that you are compensated for the supplies you have provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • BeckyC5830