• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Invites-What Are You Doing?

In summary, some creative ideas for bridal shower invites include using unique shapes or designs, incorporating personalized elements, and using photos. It is recommended to send out invites at least 4-6 weeks in advance and include important information such as date, time, location, and RSVP details. Digital invites are also an option, but make sure to include all necessary information. It is not necessary for the bridal shower invites to match the wedding invitations, but it is a personal preference.
noelskitchen
I ordered the Bridal Showers Invites from PC but was wondering what everyone else does. Do you make your own and print on bridal card stock? or print on a regular 8 1/2 x 11 nice paper. I need some ideas, I'm meeting with the bride and bride's maid on Friday to go over everything. I wanted to show her some samples. I only have a shower scheduled with her, no registry yet. I will discuss that with her on Friday.

I just use the PC one's, no need to recreate something that is already offered to us.

Hi there! I personally like to make my own bridal shower invitations. I find it adds a personal touch and allows me to customize the design to fit the theme of the shower. I usually print them on bridal card stock, but I have also used regular 8 1/2 x 11 paper and it still turned out great. It all depends on the design and paper quality you choose. Good luck with your meeting on Friday and have fun planning the shower!

1. What are some creative ideas for bridal shower invites?

Some creative ideas for bridal shower invites include: using a wedding dress or engagement ring shape, incorporating the bride's favorite flowers or colors, using a fun or unique font, including a personalized message or quote, or using a photo of the bride and groom-to-be.

2. How far in advance should bridal shower invites be sent?

It is recommended to send out bridal shower invites at least 4-6 weeks before the event to give guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend.

3. What information should be included on a bridal shower invite?

The important information to include on a bridal shower invite includes the date, time, and location of the event, the name of the bride-to-be, the theme (if any), the host's name, RSVP deadline and contact information, and any gift registry information.

4. Can I send digital or electronic bridal shower invites?

Yes, digital or electronic invites are becoming more popular and can be a more eco-friendly and cost-effective option. Just make sure to include all necessary information and provide a way for guests to RSVP.

5. Should bridal shower invites match the wedding invitations?

It is not necessary for bridal shower invites to match the wedding invitations, but some people choose to do so for consistency. It is ultimately up to the host's preference and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830