• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser

In summary, the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser is a special offer available to those who host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a charitable cause. To qualify, the fundraiser must have a minimum of $200 in sales and 3 orders from outside customers. Benefits include a discounted product bundle, free product credit, and half-priced items. The Host Special can only be redeemed once per fundraiser, but can be used for multiple fundraisers for different charitable causes. To redeem, contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide details of the fundraiser.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I know that there are no host benefits for the chairperson of a fundraiser, b/c they are getting cash instead of products..But just to clarify..that means that the chairperson does or doensn't get the host special of the month?

FOr some reason i thought I had read that they do.>>

The chairperson DOES get to purchase a host special, but that is the only benefit they receive. They also have to pay shipping on their order (unlike a "regular" host). HTH

Tammy

wonderful. Thank you!

What is the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser?

The Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser is a special offer that is available to individuals who host a Pampered Chef fundraiser for a charitable cause. It is designed to help raise more funds and rewards the coordinator for their efforts.

How can I qualify for the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser?

To qualify for the Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef fundraiser with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least 3 orders from outside customers. The fundraiser must also be for a charitable cause and not for personal profit.

What are the benefits of the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser?

The benefits of the Host Special include receiving a discounted product bundle, free product credit, and half-priced items based on the total sales of the fundraiser. It is a great way to maximize the impact of your fundraiser and help your cause even more.

Can I use the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser multiple times?

No, the Host Special can only be redeemed once per fundraiser. However, if you host multiple fundraisers for different charitable causes, you can qualify for the Host Special each time.

How do I redeem the Host Special for Coordinator of Fundraiser?

To redeem the Host Special, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the details of your fundraiser. They will then assist you in selecting your discounted product bundle and redeeming your free product credit and half-priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies