• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials: Benefits for Fundraiser Chairpersons

In summary, as a fundraiser chairperson for a Pampered Chef party, you can receive a 15% discount on purchases over $75, earn free and discounted products, and support a good cause with a portion of party sales being donated. To become a chairperson, simply contact a consultant and host a party for any type of organization. There are no additional costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser party, and the amount of money raised depends on the size and sales of the party.
ChefErin
When doing a fundraiser, does the host/chairperson get the current host special?

someone correct me if i am wrong, but yes one person can get the hostess special.

They are allowed the host special just not the other normal host benefits...

Thanks! That will make her happy :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can answer your question about fundraisers and host specials. The host or chairperson of the fundraiser does not automatically receive the current host special. However, they do have the opportunity to earn it by meeting certain sales and booking goals during the fundraiser. This can be a great incentive for the host to help make the fundraiser a success. If you have any further questions about fundraisers or host specials, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy fundraising!

What are the benefits of being a fundraiser chairperson for a Pampered Chef party?

As a fundraiser chairperson, you will receive a host special discount of 15% off your total purchase of $75 or more. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Additionally, you will be supporting a good cause as a portion of the party sales will be donated to your chosen organization.

How do I become a fundraiser chairperson for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a fundraiser chairperson, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party for a fundraiser. They will help you set up a date and time for the party and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

Can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser party for any type of organization?

Yes, you can host a fundraiser party for any type of organization or cause. Whether it's a school, sports team, church, or any other non-profit organization, Pampered Chef is happy to help support your cause.

Are there any additional costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser party?

No, there are no additional costs or fees associated with hosting a fundraiser party. The only cost is the purchase of Pampered Chef products, which will be used to raise funds for your chosen organization.

How much money can I expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser party?

The amount of money you can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser party depends on the size and sales of your party. On average, parties can raise anywhere from $200 to $500. However, the more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the more money you can raise for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies