• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraiser Success in January with These Hosting Tips

In summary, the "Fundraiser in January" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to support fundraising efforts for organizations and causes during the month of January. To participate, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to host a fundraiser event or purchase products through a fundraiser link. Hosting a fundraiser during this promotion allows organizations to earn 15% of total sales in free products and 10% of total sales in cash. There are no restrictions on the types of organizations that can participate, and interested parties can contact their local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.
Ish
Gold Member
Hi all,

I was wondering if you could help me... I have a fundraiser happening in January and they booked because she saw the flier I had sent out with the added $$ for hosts...
How does this work on a fundraiser show since the host doesn't get to reap the benefits of the host specials or host promotions other than the scrapers.:confused:

Talk to her about the fact that FRs get a check instead of the host benefits. If the FR is for an organization that needs tools (to outfit a group home or church kitchen, for example), they can do it as a regular show and use the host benefits to pick out tools. I've also known consultants who have had the organization use the host benefits to get items to offer in raffles or auctions at a later date.

Thanks for the ideas... I will let them know.

Related to Maximize Your Fundraiser Success in January with These Hosting Tips

What is the "Fundraiser in January" promotion?

The "Fundraiser in January" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January to support fundraising efforts for organizations and causes.

How can I participate in the "Fundraiser in January" promotion?

To participate in the "Fundraiser in January" promotion, you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to host a fundraiser event or purchase products directly through a fundraiser link.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser during the "Fundraiser in January" promotion?

Hosting a fundraiser during the "Fundraiser in January" promotion allows your organization to earn 15% of the total sales in free products and 10% of the total sales in cash. It's a great opportunity to raise funds and support your cause.

Are there any restrictions on the types of organizations that can participate in the "Fundraiser in January" promotion?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of organizations that can participate in the "Fundraiser in January" promotion. Any non-profit organization, school, sports team, or other group can benefit from this program.

How can I get more information about the "Fundraiser in January" promotion?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the "Fundraiser in January" promotion and how to get started with hosting a fundraiser for your organization. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for details and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • tlennhoff