• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Host Benefits: What Are They and How Do They Work?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser can provide numerous benefits, including earning free and discounted products and supporting a cause. The amount of free products a host can earn depends on the total sales, typically ranging from 10-15%. Additionally, hosts can receive discounts on their own purchases, ranging from 10-30% off. Other benefits include the opportunity to purchase a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price, win raffle prizes, and receive thank-you gifts. To become a fundraiser host, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to get started. The consultant will assist you in the process and provide all necessary materials for a successful fundraiser.
hmolah
Do fundraiser hosts get booking benefits? For example, I had a fundraiser in November, and a guest booked for January. Will my fundraiser host get the host special for January?! I told her she did, but I can't find a host # for her!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm starting to worry that she doesn't really get it!! Please help!

Fundraiser Hosts do not get the booking benefit. The organization gets $3 for each booking. Sorry!

:eek:

Oh no, how do I explain this to her? She's a good friend too...I've goofed up majorly. :(

Let her know that you are still learning and didn't know. Offer to help her get the $150 in guest sales so she CAN get the host special this month!

Then have her book off herself so she can get two host specials when she has another show!

I didn't realize they don't get the 10% off for a year either. My friend was bummed. I did pull together enough orders the very next month to put in a catalog show in her name. They should at least get the 10% off for "co-ordinating" it!
Joanne

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

As a fundraiser host, you can earn free and discounted products as well as support your cause. When you invite friends and family to shop, a percentage of their purchases will go towards your fundraiser sales, which can add up quickly!

How much can a fundraiser host earn in free products?

The amount of free products a fundraiser host can earn depends on the total sales from the fundraiser. Typically, hosts can earn 10-15% of the total sales in free products. For example, if the fundraiser sales reach $1000, the host can earn $100-$150 in free products.

What discounts can a fundraiser host receive?

In addition to free products, a fundraiser host can also receive discounts on their own purchases. The amount of discount varies depending on the total sales, but it can range from 10-30% off the host's purchase.

Are there any other benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, there are additional benefits for hosting a fundraiser. The host can also earn a special host-exclusive product at a discounted price. They also have the opportunity to win raffle prizes and receive thank-you gifts from Pampered Chef.

How can I become a fundraiser host with Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to learn more and get started. The consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to have a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Ish