• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits for Aug 23 Fundraiser: Sep Specials?

In summary, hosting a fundraiser on August 23rd will give the host a percentage of the total sales to use towards free products. These benefits can be combined with the September specials and there is no minimum sales requirement. The host can redeem their benefits through a special ordering link or at a future Pampered Chef party. The benefits can be used towards discounted items, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
proudmama02
I am having a fundraiser Aug 23. When talking about host benefits to try to get more shows, do I talk about Sept. host/guest specials?? Or will this take away sales from my fundraiser??

proudmama02 said:
I am having a fundraiser Aug 23. When talking about host benefits to try to get more shows, do I talk about Sept. host/guest specials?? Or will this take away sales from my fundraiser??
Absolutely! Talk about all the months ahead! You want to get bookings too! The group gets $3 for each booking which is about the same value as a $20 order to them.

I have talked about the stonewaqre sale at every August show and have sold stones at every show and also booked shows.

Hi there, I think it's great that you are having a fundraiser on Aug 23! When it comes to host benefits, I would suggest focusing on the benefits for your fundraiser specifically. You can mention the upcoming specials for September, but I wouldn't make it the main focus. Your guests will likely be more interested in supporting your fundraiser and the cause it supports rather than the potential discounts they can get in the future. Additionally, promoting the September specials may take away from the urgency and importance of your fundraiser. It's important to keep the focus on your current event and not dilute it with other offers. However, if someone does ask about the September specials, you can mention them briefly. Overall, I believe it's best to keep the focus on your fundraiser and the impact it will have. Good luck with your event!

1. What are the host benefits for hosting a fundraiser on August 23rd?

The host will receive a percentage of the total sales from the fundraiser to use towards free products.

2. Can I combine the host benefits with the September specials?

Yes, the host can use their host benefits towards any of the September specials.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser?

There is no minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser. Every sale counts towards the host benefits.

4. How will the host benefits be redeemed?

The host benefits will be redeemed through a special ordering link provided after the fundraiser. The host can also choose to redeem their benefits at a future Pampered Chef party.

5. Can the host benefits be used towards discounted items?

Yes, the host can use their benefits towards discounted items. However, the benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KristinaD