• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser Question

In summary, the conversation is about a host who wants to change her show to a fundraiser and whether she will still receive the past host benefit. It is clarified that the only host benefit for fundraisers is the 60% off host special, which the chairperson can take advantage of if they are also the organizer. The consultant policy guide states that fundraisers are not eligible for host benefits, but the chairperson can purchase the monthly host special. It is also mentioned that the past host booking benefit counts towards guest sales, but for the past host to be eligible, guest sales must reach $150 first. There is a discussion about a specific instance where a past host was able to purchase the host special twice, but did not receive any other
Hi :) I have a host that has a show booked off of herself for this month. If she wants to change it to a fundraiser, will she still get the past host benefit?

Thank you :)

Yes she can! And it will count toward guest sales.

No, she's not eligible for the past host benefit. Consultant Policy Guide pg. 9. No host benefits available. The only host benefit for fundraisers is that the chairperson gets the 60% off host special. If she's the chairperson/organizer for the fundraiser, she can take advantage of the special but she won't be able to double-dip host specials and get the current host and past-host specials.

Becca I think you mean that ONLY THE MONTHLY HOST SPECIAL IS AVAILABLE TO HER AS THE CURRENT AND PAST HOST. There are NO free products, no special discounts applied. There is also NO Past Host Benefit of 10% off her purchases for 1 year from the date of the fundraiser.
This is what I found on Page 9 of the "Consultant Policy Guide" on CC.
"• The organization is not eligible for host benefits. As a thank you, the chairperson of the fundraiser may choose to purchase the Monthly Host Special. Also, if the fundraiser was booked from a Cooking or Catalog Show, that past host may also purchase the Monthly Host Special at the Fundraiser Show.
The past host booking benefit purchase does count toward guest sales. However, for the past host to be eligible for the booking benefit, guest sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150."
I had a lady do a neighborhood fundraiser that was booked from her party in March 2011. This fundraiser was chaired by the same lady from March 2011 in July of 2011. She ordered one of the Host Special Products TWICE. Once as the current host/chair then also as the Past host the fundraiser was booked from. I never got anything from HO saying this could not be done nor did it not ship. She got both pieces she ordered. She did not get $90 in free product - she hit $545 in sales, she did not get 3 items at 50% off, she did not get a 25% discount on any purchases after that. she only got the one 60% off product as the chair. She then also got the 60% off product she wanted as the past host. And no 10% off discount for a year. (she had it from the March party only.)

Last edited:
Thank u so much for clarifying this!!! I really do appreciate it :)

Thanks John. :blushing: Why did I not see that part about the past host from the cooking/cat getting the past host benefit at the fundraiser? I'll claim ADD.

Becca - you are allowed! Besides, that opening statement about fundraisers in the Policy Guide is confusing because it does look as if there are no benefits. But they worded the host and past host products as a "Thank you" so technically - you were right. It is all in the wording! I did not get it right off either so I re-read it and then I got it. No there are no host or past host benefits. But they both get a "Thank you" of the available 60% off products being offered. Say what?

What is the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser?

The Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to previous party hosts who want to host a fundraising event. It allows past hosts to earn free and discounted products while supporting a cause they care about.

How do I qualify for the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser?

To qualify for the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party within the last 12 months. The party must have had a minimum of $200 in sales and one booking. The fundraiser event must also have a minimum of $200 in sales.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef not only supports a great cause, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products. As a past host, you will receive 10% of the total fundraiser sales in free products and 10% off any additional products you purchase.

Can I combine the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser with other host benefits?

No, the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser cannot be combined with any other host benefits. However, if you have any unused host credits from your previous party, you can use them towards your fundraising order.

How can I sign up for the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser?

To sign up for the Past Host Benefit for Fundraiser, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies