• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Answers: HWC Fundraiser Chairperson Benefits and Discounts Explained

In summary, Noora can purchase a 60% off product at her 2 fundraising events this month as the past host.
pampered1224
Silver Member
the answer to this? I looked in the Consultant Guide but I can not find anything there either. So, last year I only had one party from an HWC fundraiser that actually held. The Chairperson of that fundraiser was me and I did not put in an order on that party held in August so... This year though, I have a chairperson whose FIRST fundraiser is going in today. There are TWO bookings on it. One is her second fundraiser on May 22nd. The second is a full out cooking party for another lady on May 19th. Now, I know the chairperson of a fundraiser does not get the 10% off or any other host benefits but can buy a 60% off product. But here is my question, can she buy a 60% off product at each of those other two parties? Any enlightenment would be appreciated. Oh, I did e-mail HO. But I really want to know sooner than later. Thanks!

I believe you are asking if she can purchase as the past host..I could be wrong..BUT..I think that the answer is no..the fundraiser gets money for the booking..instead of getting past host benefits.

She can get one booking benefit for each show that is booked from hers, cooking show or fundraiser. At her second fundraiser, she can actually get it twice: once as the host, once as the past host (add her order as a guest, she'll have to pay shipping on that). So he actually gets FOUR 60% items this month!

Noora thanks for the correction.

I was too quick and just woke up :blushing: Heidi's right... since the organization gets $3 for the booking at a fundraiser (if it is done as such), then she doesn't get the 60% off item as a past host.

If she were to hold it as a cooking show, then she would get the booking benefit, but you wouldn't get the fundraiser check, of course.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! I did not find it in writing but now that I think about it, DUH!!!!! If there is NO past host discount then there is NO number and NO way to link her to the other two parties! That is what I get for trying to think in the morning BEFORE I finish my coffee! Thanks ladies!!

What are the benefits of being a HWC Fundraiser Chairperson?

The benefits of being a HWC Fundraiser Chairperson include earning a 10% commission on all sales made during the fundraiser, receiving a free product gift for every $200 in sales, and having access to exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

How do I become a HWC Fundraiser Chairperson?

To become a HWC Fundraiser Chairperson, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. There is no cost to become a chairperson and we provide all the necessary materials to run a successful fundraiser.

What is the minimum sales requirement for a HWC fundraiser?

The minimum sales requirement for a HWC fundraiser is $150 in orders. This is a low requirement compared to other fundraising options and can easily be reached with the help of friends, family, and community members.

Are there any discounts for HWC Fundraiser Chairpersons?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts available to HWC Fundraiser Chairpersons. These discounts vary and are based on the total sales of the fundraiser. The more you sell, the higher the discounts you will receive on Pampered Chef products.

How do I redeem my benefits and discounts as a HWC Fundraiser Chairperson?

Once your fundraiser is complete, your consultant will provide you with a redemption code to use on our website. This code will give you access to your commission, free product gifts, and exclusive discounts. You can also contact your consultant directly to place your order and redeem your benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies