• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Chairperson: Benefits and Discounts Explained | PhD Insider Tips

In summary, being a fundraiser chairperson for Pampered Chef offers various benefits, including earning free products, exclusive discounts, and special rewards. To become a chairperson, you must contact a consultant or the corporate office and receive a unique code to start your fundraiser. You can offer your group a 10% discount on all products, as well as special monthly discounts and free products for orders placed during the fundraiser. As a chairperson, you can also earn rewards such as free products and shipping on personal orders. Support from both a consultant and the corporate office is available, including resources and assistance throughout the fundraising process.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if the chairperson for a fundraiser receives the 10% past hostess discount? I look in the P&P and couldn't find anything.

Any help is grealy appreciated.

pamperedpals said:
Can anyone tell me if the chairperson for a fundraiser receives the 10% past hostess discount? I look in the P&P and couldn't find anything.

Any help is grealy appreciated.

No, they don't get the PhD

The chairperson can only get the host special for the month - if she/he is also a past host from within the last 12 months they can get the 10% PHD as can anyone with a PHD.

I didn't think so. Thank you know I and finish turning in my show.:)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the chairperson for a fundraiser does not receive the 10% past hostess discount. This discount is only available to individuals who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in their home. Thank you for reaching out and I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Happy fundraising!

Related to Fundraiser Chairperson: Benefits and Discounts Explained | PhD Insider Tips

1. What are the benefits of being a fundraiser chairperson for Pampered Chef?

As a fundraiser chairperson, you will have the opportunity to earn free products, exclusive discounts, and special rewards for your efforts in organizing successful fundraisers for your group or organization. You will also have access to helpful resources and support from Pampered Chef to make your fundraising experience a success.

2. How do I become a fundraiser chairperson for Pampered Chef?

To become a fundraiser chairperson, you must first contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our corporate office for more information. Once you are registered as a chairperson, you will receive a unique code that you can share with your group to start your fundraiser.

3. What kind of discounts can I offer to my group as a fundraiser chairperson?

As a fundraiser chairperson, you can offer your group a 10% discount on all Pampered Chef products, as well as special discounts on select products that change monthly. You can also offer a free product to every member of your group who places an order during your fundraiser.

4. Can I earn rewards as a fundraiser chairperson?

Yes, as a fundraiser chairperson, you can earn rewards for every successful fundraiser you organize. These rewards can include free products, exclusive discounts, and even free shipping on your personal orders.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a fundraiser chairperson?

As a fundraiser chairperson, you can expect support from both your Pampered Chef consultant and our corporate office. We provide resources such as fundraising guides, order forms, and marketing materials to help you have a successful fundraiser. You can also reach out to us for any questions or concerns throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • epimomma99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies