• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Fundraiser: Essential Info and Catalog Tips

In summary, Lisa sent a Fundraiser Flyer to a customer and is looking for advice on additional content to send along with the flyer. Additional content include things mentioned such as the Policies & Procedures guide from HWC. Lisa is currently using the option 1 and 3 that were mentioned in the post, but is considering changing to option 2. Lisa is also looking for ideas for additional content that she can send out such as a brochure for Stoneware. Lisa is currently sending out fliers, order forms, and catalogs.
emo812
I have someone who is interested in doing a Fundraiser but wants more information. I sent her a Fundraiser Flyer already but I'm not sure what else I should send? Does anyone have something they send along with the flyer when a customer wants more info. The only additional info I can find is in the Policies & Procedures guide. Any help would be so great!!

Also, how many catalogs do you hand out for a Fundraiser?

Here are a couple ideas that I have gotten from this site.:)

Attachments

• fundraiser brochure.doc
    122 KB · Views: 1,041
  • TOP 10 REASONS TO HOST fundraiser.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 574
  • Stoneware Order Form-all-let.doc
    467.5 KB · Views: 506
  • Cookbook Fundraiser with order form 2 page.doc
    450 KB · Views: 581
Thanks Lisa!! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I really like the Stoneware order form.

tlag1986 said:
Here are a couple ideas that I have gotten from this site.:)

Lisa have you ever used the fundraiser brochure? that you have listed in your post? I just found it and it sounds interesting, I'm just curious if you've ever done option 2/3 because 2 I don't get so wouldn't understand how to implement it. 3 seems pretty straightforward. Maybe I should just stick with regular fundraiser. I don't have any but I intend to prospect for some because I really need to grow my business and fundraisers seem like a good way to do just that.

Here is what I am sending out right now. I have adapted them from some things here... I would love to do a couple of these for April and earn free NC registration!

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-40 members - GENERIC.doc
    36 KB · Views: 574
  • WHY CHOOSE PC - GENERIC.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Catalog Show Fundraiser proposal for Sonrise Gymnastics.doc
    32 KB · Views: 520
I am currently doing the option 1 and 3 right now. In Feb. we did a small fundraiser for RFL and the host/chairperson bought the 7 peice Executive Cookware. Our plan is to raffle them off during the spring.

So Lisa have you done 2? Can anyone explain how that actually works? Is it just sell a set number of tickets, the organization keeps that and the rest goes to consultant to pay for the shopping spree winners? Then is that including the tax and shipping for winner(s)??? I'm just confused but I like having options to offer but once I go out looking for prospects I want to be able to sound like I have a clue!!:p

Basically you sell 50/50 tickets with half of the money going to the organization, and the other half to use for PC. You would need to make sure everyone knows about the fact if they win it is a shopping spree of whatever amount raised.
HTH

Thanks for the fliers, etc gals. Just what I needed!

pcchefjane said:
Here is what I am sending out right now. I have adapted them from some things here... I would love to do a couple of these for April and earn free NC registration!

Jane~I was reading the document for Sonrise. My question is...How do you give the shipping discount for orders placed on the website? I am assuming you don't but thought I would ask!!

Angela

You can't do it on the website. Once you pull that order into P3, you put in the $4.25 as a Consultant Gift under the payment.

Just wondering, is there a HWC fundraiser flyer around that I can see? Thanks in advance!:chef:

Here's an old HWC fundraiser flyer FYI

Attachments

• fundraiser_checklist.pdf
    40.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Help Whip Cancer Flyer.doc
    40 KB · Views: 731
  • HWC WorkroomFlyer.doc
    294 KB · Views: 563
pcchefjane said:
You can't do it on the website. Once you pull that order into P3, you put in the $4.25 as a Consultant Gift under the payment.

Thanks Jane...I had a duh moment!!! :eek:

Well to me that isn't a "Duh" question! I had no idea how to do it until I read on here about doing "Consultant Gift" for free shipping and/or discounts!

Jane,
On the gymnastics form you said Free local shipping do you just put all the orders on one order or are you actually paying the $4.25 shipping for each order?

Also, can you explain how you put together the catalogs and order forms? Do you use the 3 ply order forms or make up your own? How many catalogs do you give each person?

I'm working on a Fundraiser for a Benefit and I wasn't sure how to go about it without giving away a ton of catalogs. I was thinking about making up a flyer directing them to my website to look at the catalog online. Any suggestions? I have no idea where to start.

Thanks!

One of the directors at my cluster meeting came up with a ticket fundraiser. You get an organization to sell 1000 tickets at $5/ticket. They do a drawing every day of the month. On Saturdays is a $100 cash prize, with the final/4th Saturday of the month being a $500 cash prize. Every other day the prize is a piece of pampered chef. So they sell 1000 tickets at $5/ticket = $5000. They keep $3000 as their profit, From the leftover $2000, $800 goes to the cash prizes, and $1200 goes to you the consultant to purchase the prizes. I have a document that details it, I'll try to find it later if anyone wants.

I will be putting them all on one order eventually before submission to cut down on shipping out of my pocket. The ones that want direct ship, I can't and am giving them a $4.25 discount on the amount of direct shipping. I gave one catalog per person in a 2-pocket portfolio. I put the above forms on the right-hand side of the catalog. I gave each person 5 March OOFs plus the "instruction sheet" (Attached to another thread but I'll attach it here as well). Just talked to a mom though who couldn't understand how to fill out the form even with the instruction sheet! LOL! I used the http://www.pdfescape.com/pdf/account/?r=expire to fill in the information. You can go there and take this form, first use the "whiteout" tool to remove my info then the "text" tool to put it in...

Attachments

• MAR OOF FOR SONRISE.pdf
    283.2 KB · Views: 336
  • UNDERSTANDING YOUR OOF FORM - SONRISE.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 357
Hi all,
I'm very curious about the document you refer to PCKELLYD .... please post! I am new and thank everyone for sharing! I ended up promising away my % on the first fundraiser, because I wasn't aware you lost some of your % on fundraisers :(

pcchefjane said:
I used the http://www.pdfescape.com/pdf/account/?r=expire to fill in the information. You can go there and take this form, first use the "whiteout" tool to remove my info then the "text" tool to put it in...

Jane~If I could get to TN right now, I would give you a big fat kiss for this link. You are a lifesaver. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:love::angel:

Here's the flyer that includes the ticket sale.

Attachments

• Fundraising Flyer.doc
    25 KB · Views: 560
Where do you get the tickets that are given?

Jane, in your flyer "Fundraiser Profit Breakdown" (the flyers are all great, thank you for sharing) you put that the April guest special is our bamboo products. Isn't it the oil dipping seasonings? And the bamboo for Host?

pckellyd said:
I have a document that details it, I'll try to find it later if anyone wants.

Yes please Kelly...this is great! I would love to see and use it, if you don't mind!:D

pckellyd said:
One of the directors at my cluster meeting came up with a ticket fundraiser. You get an organization to sell 1000 tickets at $5/ticket. They do a drawing every day of the month. On Saturdays is a $100 cash prize, with the final/4th Saturday of the month being a $500 cash prize. Every other day the prize is a piece of pampered chef. So they sell 1000 tickets at $5/ticket = $5000. They keep $3000 as their profit, From the leftover $2000, $800 goes to the cash prizes, and $1200 goes to you the consultant to purchase the prizes. I have a document that details it, I'll try to find it later if anyone wants.

I am new to this site. Thank you for all the information. Would it be possible to get the document mentioned above. I am working on my first fundraiser right now I think this would be a good solution.

Thanks

Here is the flyer detailing the ticket fundraiser.

Attachments

• Ticket Fundraising Flyer.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 459
Wonderful idea!! Where did you get your tickets made? About how much were they? Thanks so much. Jennifer

I googled raffle ticket printing" and came up with several options. One place was less than $50 for 1000 tickets.

pckellyd said:

I have never done a fundraiser but had some interest this week. This sounds like a great idea! What type of items do you give for the daily drawings? I'm sure I could somehow figure this out mathematically but hey, it's Friday! Thanks!

You can print your own tickets. My Relay for Life team sold raffle tickets and I made the tickets with Microsoft word. You use paper for business cards. Here is the website that I went to for the template
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101436061033.aspx

I just fille din our info and printed onto business cards and they were perfect.

Does anyone ever have a problem with school fundraisers because of the products that are connected with drinking. I just thought that might break the zero tolerance rules. I know it sounds crazy but being a teacher I know how picky they are. Has anyone ever questioned this?
I love the raffle ticket fundraiser thanks for the great idea! Do they have to guarantee you a 1200 profit for the cost of the products? What if they make more, do you take more? Just wondering because I want to use this idea. Sorry if I sound clueless!

1. How do I get started with organizing a fundraiser?

Before you start, make sure you have a clear goal in mind, whether it's to raise a certain amount of money or to support a specific cause. Then, reach out to potential participants, such as friends, family, or community members, to gauge interest and gather a team of volunteers to help with planning and execution.

2. What is the best way to promote a fundraiser?

Utilize various communication methods, such as social media, email, flyers, and word of mouth, to spread the word about your fundraiser. Connect with local businesses or organizations that may be interested in supporting your cause and ask if they can help promote your fundraiser as well.

3. How can I maximize the profits from our fundraiser?

Consider offering incentives or prizes to encourage participants to sell more. Also, make sure to choose a fundraising product or service that is in demand and has a good profit margin. Additionally, be sure to track expenses and set a budget to ensure the most profits are generated.

4. Are there any important tips for managing a fundraiser?

It's crucial to stay organized and keep track of all donations, sales, and expenses. Be transparent with donors and participants about where the funds are going and provide updates on the progress of the fundraiser. Also, make sure to thank everyone involved and recognize their contributions.

5. How many catalogs should I distribute for a fundraiser?

The number of catalogs to distribute will depend on the size of your target audience and the type of fundraiser. It's best to start with a smaller number and have additional catalogs on hand for those who want to distribute more. Remember to also keep track of the number of catalogs distributed and returned to ensure all are accounted for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarah
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire