• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a Fundraiser Show: Tips & Resources

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant seeking information on how to set up a fundraising show for local Humane Societies. Another consultant provided a sample letter to include with the fundraising flyer, explaining the process and inviting potential participants to support the cause. The consultant also offered to assist with the details of the show and expressed a passion for supporting animal welfare.
emo812
Does anyone have a letter to include with Fundraiser flyer? It doesn't seem like they explain how to do Fundraisers very well. I want to do some fundraiser shows for local Humane Societies but I'm not sure where to start. Any info would be great. I'm a new consultant and I just don't know how to go about setting up a fundraiser show.

Thanks,
Erin

Do a search on here - I've posted flyers several times for these. The details are also in the Policies & Procedures on Consultant's Corner. HTH!

Hi Erin,I am also a consultant and have experience setting up fundraiser shows for local charities. Here is a sample letter that you can include with your fundraising flyer to help explain the process to potential participants:[Your Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Date][Recipient's Name]
[Organization Name]
[Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]Dear [Recipient's Name],I am writing to introduce you to an exciting opportunity to support a cause that is close to your heart while also enjoying a fun and unique shopping experience. As a consultant for [Company Name], I am passionate about giving back to our community and I am reaching out to you to invite you to participate in a fundraising show for [Organization Name].[Company Name] offers a wide range of high-quality products that are perfect for gifts, home decor, and personal use. By hosting a fundraising show, you can support [Organization Name] while also providing your friends, family, and colleagues with an opportunity to purchase these amazing products. The best part is that [Organization Name] will receive a percentage of the sales from the show.Hosting a fundraising show is simple and hassle-free. All you need to do is invite your network of friends, family, and colleagues to attend the show at a designated location and time. As a consultant, I will handle all the details, including setting up the display, taking orders, and delivering the products. All you need to do is provide a space for the show and invite as many people as possible.I am particularly passionate about supporting animal welfare, and I know that [Organization Name] is also dedicated to this cause. I would be honored to work with you to raise funds for [Organization Name] through a fundraising show. Together, we can make a significant impact on the lives of animals in our community.Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to discussing this further with you and answering any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at [Your Email Address] or [Your Phone Number] at your convenience.Sincerely,

What is a fundraiser show and how does it work?

A fundraiser show is an event where a group or organization partners with Pampered Chef to raise money for a cause. The host invites friends and family to attend the show, and a portion of the sales from the event goes towards the fundraiser. It's a fun and easy way to support a cause while also enjoying delicious Pampered Chef products.

How do I set up a fundraiser show?

The first step is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a fundraiser show. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started. You will also need to choose a date, time, and location for the event, as well as promote it to your network.

What are some tips for a successful fundraiser show?

Here are a few tips to make your fundraiser show a success:

• Choose a cause that is meaningful to you and your community.
  • Promote the event through social media, emails, and word of mouth.
  • Offer incentives for attendees, such as door prizes or raffles.
  • Encourage attendees to bring friends and family.
  • Provide refreshments and create a welcoming atmosphere.

What resources does Pampered Chef provide for fundraiser shows?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help make your fundraiser show a success. This includes customizable fundraising flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. You can also receive support and guidance from your local consultant throughout the planning process.

How much money can be raised through a fundraiser show?

The amount of money that can be raised through a fundraiser show varies depending on the number of attendees and their purchases. On average, a fundraiser show can raise anywhere from $200 to $1,000. The more people you invite and the more products they purchase, the more money can be raised for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies