• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Fundraiser Ideas: How to Set Up a Table for Your Son's Track Team"

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant is offering a special sale for their fundraiser. For orders over $60, the customer receives Y or Z free. If the customer books their own cooking show at the event, they will earn an extra $5.
kittychef
I need help with a fundraiser! I am doing a fundraiser for my son's track team. However, the coach doesn't want to have the kids take packages and "sale" he wants me to set up a table during the meet and collect orders that way. He said they did it last year with a 31 consultant and were successful.
I have no clue on how to do it!:confused: Should I set it up like a booth??

Need ideas please cheffers!:D

I would suggest sending the kids home with information about the fundraiser and to expect a table at the meet. You could include a fundraising flyer, mini-catalog and order form.

Other than that, I'd definitely ask the coach for details on what they did last year that was so successful!

What sort of info should I hand out Dotty? I'm thinking of giving it to them during practice this week. Thanks!

Create a 1 page letter:
Hi I'm Kitty Chef, your local Pampered Chef consultant. I'm a working mom (or stay at home mom) with X children... a little about yourself and a brief on why you do PC.

This year, I'm working with Coach XX to raise funds for some much needed uniforms/travel/supplies/etc. Our goal is to raise $XXX to support these activities. Pampered Chef loves to support worthwhile organizations and we're doing a special sale for this fundraiser. For all orders over $60 you get Y or Z free! Please browse the enclosed mini-catalog or visit my website at Page Not Found. You can bring your orders to my table at [the event] at Z place between 3-5pm. If you bring an order from a friend or relative, you will earn a free SB recipe book. If you or a friend book your very own cooking show at [The Event] then the team will earn an extra $5 for their fundraiser!

Extend other benefits to the organization etc...

Something like that.. I'd also suggest including squares game in your fundraiser - $4/square, 50 squares, randomly chosen winner gets $100 in product, organization gets $100 (see files for some examples). If the squares fill that night, draw the number that night.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your fundraiser for your son's track team. Setting up a table during the meet is a great idea, as it allows for a lot of foot traffic and potential customers. You can definitely set it up like a booth, with a tablecloth, banners, and some eye-catching displays of our products. You can also offer samples of some of our popular items to entice people to stop by and check out your table. Another idea is to have a raffle or giveaway to further attract attention and encourage people to place orders. You can also have some pre-made gift baskets or bundles available for purchase, which can make great gifts for family and friends. Don't forget to have order forms and catalogs available, as well as a way to collect payments. Lastly, don't be afraid to promote the fundraiser beforehand through social media, flyers, and word of mouth. This will help generate interest and increase the chances of a successful event. I hope these ideas help, and please let me know if you have any further questions. Best of luck with your fundraiser! :)

1. What is a "Table" Fundraiser?

A "Table" Fundraiser is a type of fundraising event where guests purchase tickets to attend a cooking demonstration and meal prepared by a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products and give attendees the opportunity to purchase items, with a portion of the sales being donated to the designated cause or organization.

2. How do I host a "Table" Fundraiser?

To host a "Table" Fundraiser, you will need to first find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. You can search for consultants on our website or ask a Pampered Chef customer for a referral. Once you have found a consultant, you can work together to choose a date and location for the event, decide on a menu, and promote the fundraiser to your network.

3. Can I choose the cause or organization to support through a "Table" Fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose the cause or organization to support through a "Table" Fundraiser. This can be a local charity, school, sports team, or any other cause that is important to you. The consultant will work with you to determine how much of the sales will be donated to the cause and handle the donation process.

4. How much can I expect to raise through a "Table" Fundraiser?

The amount raised through a "Table" Fundraiser can vary depending on the number of attendees, the amount of sales, and the agreed upon donation percentage. On average, a "Table" Fundraiser can raise anywhere from $500 to $2000 for the designated cause or organization.

5. Is there a cost to attend a "Table" Fundraiser?

Yes, there is typically a cost to attend a "Table" Fundraiser. The cost of the ticket will cover the food, drinks, and the opportunity to participate in the cooking demonstration. However, the cost of the ticket is usually also considered a donation to the cause or organization being supported.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • fun2cook2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies