• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Set This Fundraiser Up?

In summary, the customer is thinking of setting up a fundraiser for a 31 year old friend who has invasive breast cancer. They are thinking of doing it as a catalog show, with host benefit products to be auctioned off later. They are asking for help with the logistics of setting it up.
gailz2
Gold Member
A customer of mine wants to set up a fundraiser for her friend (31 y.o.) who has invasive breast cancer. They do not live near me, and there are multiple people on this fundraising board who want to send out invitations from my website to all of their email lists.I am thinking of holding this as a catalog show, with host benefit products to be auctioned off later. I am going to give them a straight 20% of sales.Can the various board members of this group import their email lists to have evites sent, or do they need to be individually entered?What thoughts do you have on this?? I need help. I was also wondering if there is a way to set this up for direct shipping only.:confused:

Last edited:
bumping for some ideas

I would suggest you set up one fundraiser on your website under the name of the gal they're raising money for. Then I would create a flier/email invitation of your own, forward it to all those involved, and have them send the flier to their contacts. That way, on the flier you can spell out the recipient, give directions on how to participate, how it will benefit the recipient, and give your instruction on all orders being direct shipping. Since all the orders get verified by you, if someone doesn't follow the direct shipping instruction, you'll be able to contact them to tell them you will need to change their order. And, since nothing is charged until you submit the show, it won't mess the person's card up.

They could all use the website to import their lists if all were given the host code.

Can they import their lists somehow, or do they need to be individually typed in?

Have them email you the list in a .csv file. Make sure first column is first name, second column is last name and third is email. You can import the file into your website yourself. If you can't figure it out, someone in tech support can help you, but it's not hard. I've done it a few times.

1. How do I choose a date for the fundraiser?

The date for the fundraiser should be chosen based on the availability of the host and potential attendees. It's best to avoid major holidays or conflicting events in the community.

2. What types of products can be included in the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that can be included in the fundraiser. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

3. How much profit will the organization receive from the fundraiser?

The profit earned will depend on the total sales made during the fundraiser. Typically, organizations can earn 15-25% of the total sales as profit. Pampered Chef also offers additional incentives and bonuses for reaching certain sales milestones.

4. Can the fundraiser be held online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to hold the fundraiser online through a personalized link. This allows for a wider reach and can be more convenient for potential buyers.

5. How can I promote the fundraiser to ensure its success?

Pampered Chef provides various marketing materials and tips to help promote the fundraiser. This includes social media graphics, email templates, and fundraising guides. It's also important to spread the word through personal networks and word of mouth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies