• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Set up This Fundraiser!

In summary, the local animal shelter is interested in doing a fundraiser with Kara, and she will be sending them information about the fundraiser next week. She is also planning to do a cooking demo or display some of the products.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I had started to make calls last week to different non-profits in my area and a local animal shelter just called me back and they are VERY interested in doing a fundraiser with me for November. YAY!

Their e-newsletter goes out next week and they want to set up the link to the fundraiser through their e-newsletter and on their website. I know I need permission for this, and there will be a space to ask permission for this when I set up the fundraiser thru my website, but is there a # I can call at the HO to speed the process along?

Also, this is the FIRST large-scale fundraiser I've EVER DONE. We are going to set it up online, what else would you recommend? Bringing catalogs down to the shelter and having their volunteers take them home to share with friends and family? Some type of incentive program- whoever brings in the most sales gets a gift card to Dunkin Donuts?

ANY suggestions are welcome, I need to email her back tonight, thank you thank you!!!! :D

Last edited:
Not sure about linking your website but I would make packets for each of the volunteers! That is one of the best ways to collect orders. You can even try to encourage them to ask their family and friends to collect orders too.

Thanks wadesgirl, yes, I am going to email the chairperson this evening with details and I definitely think I will suggest packets for the volunteers. I live very close to the shelter so it won't be a problem for me to drop them off early next week.

Has anyone done any sort of fundraiser "kickoff" live event for something like this? If so, can you let me know what you've done? Do you do a cooking demo or just display some of the products and have the chairperson speak about the organization and then you speak about PC? Help!

Out of curiosity, what did you say when you called all of the non profits? This is definently something I would be interested in trying.

Well, so far this the only one I called and I got their vmail and was very unprepared, didn't have a vmail script (unlike me!)

But I just left a message saying "My name is Kara, I'm an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. I'm really interested in speaking with someone at your organization about a fundraising opportunity with the Pampered Chef! You can reach me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or feel free to visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/xxxxxxxx"

1. How do I get started with setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our fundraising program. Our team will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful fundraiser.

2. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser! Whether you are an individual, a school, a non-profit organization, or a business, our fundraising program is open to everyone who is interested in raising funds for a good cause.

3. How much money can I expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of participants, the type of fundraiser, and the effort put into promoting the event. On average, our fundraisers can raise anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.

4. What types of products are available for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for fundraising. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. From cookware and bakeware to cutting tools and pantry items, we have something for everyone.

5. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from the fundraiser?

Once the fundraiser is completed, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the funds to be processed and sent to the designated organization or individual. Our team will work closely with you to ensure a smooth and timely transfer of funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CABean03
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • infernogrl