• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help With Hwc Fundraisers Foe Avon Walk

In summary, to set up a HWC fundraiser for the Avon walk, you will need to gather necessary information from the organizer and then set up a fundraiser through your Pampered Chef website. The funds will automatically go to the American Cancer Society. Alternatively, you can collect cash or checks at the fundraiser and write a check to the American Cancer Society on behalf of the organizer. The organizer can still promote pink products, but the $1 per pink item will go directly to the American Cancer Society instead of being added to their Avon check.
kittychef
Hi chefers!

I need some help. I have someone who's interested in doing a HWC fundraiser to help with her Avon walk in a couple of months. I haven't done that many fundraisers so I'm nor sure how to go about it? How can I set it up so that she gets the money? Or does it automatically go to the American Cancer Society?

TIA!

You can't do a HWC fundraiser for an Avon walker. You can do a fundraiser for her, or you can do a HWC fundraiser, but you can't combine it.A regular fundraiser provides 10-15% to the organization based on sales. You just choose "Fundraiser" as the type of show.A HWC fundraiser raises 20-25% for ACS, and the donation goes directly there via PC. You will get a box in P3 to check for any fundraiser dated for May to designate it as a HWC fundraiser.

Oh ok thanks! Could she still promote the pink products if I do a fundraiser just for her?

Yes of course but then again, the $1 per pink item goes to ACS and will not be added to the Avon check.

Hi there!

I'm happy to help you with your fundraiser for the Avon walk. First, you'll want to make sure you have all the necessary information from the person organizing the fundraiser. This includes their name, contact information, and the date and location of the event.

Next, you can set up a HWC (Help Whip Cancer) fundraiser through your Pampered Chef website. This will allow the funds to automatically go to the American Cancer Society. You can also create a personalized fundraising link to share with your friends, family, and social media followers to help spread the word and increase donations.

If you prefer to have the funds go directly to the person organizing the event, you can collect cash or checks at the fundraiser and then write a check to the American Cancer Society on their behalf.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy fundraising!

1. What is an HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk?

An HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk is a way to raise money for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer through hosting a Pampered Chef party. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the Avon Walk.

2. How do I host an HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk?

To host an HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you plan and host the party and ensure that a portion of the sales goes towards your chosen Avon Walk team.

3. How much of the sales from the party goes towards the Avon Walk?

A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the Avon Walk. The exact percentage may vary depending on the consultant and event, but typically it ranges from 15-25%.

4. Can I choose which Avon Walk team my HWC fundraiser supports?

Yes, you can choose which Avon Walk team you would like the proceeds from your HWC fundraiser to go towards. You can discuss this with your consultant when planning the party.

5. Are there any additional benefits to hosting an HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk?

Aside from supporting a great cause, hosting an HWC fundraiser for the Avon Walk can also earn you free and discounted Pampered Chef products. Your consultant can provide more information on the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies