• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising For Making Strides: Helping Out in a Time Crunch!

In summary, a person set up a fundraiser for a health club and they are not getting many orders. They asked the person to set up a table with catalogs, business cards, etc. but the person is not able to be there during the day to be at the table. The person only has two orders so they are having difficulty promoting the fundraiser.
fun2cook2
I just set up a fundraiser for a health club and I am not getting many orders.(They are trying to make money for the Making Strides campaign.) They asked me to set up a table with catalogs, business cards, etc. but did not want a "demo". I only have two orders (as I put in another e-mail) and I work full time already, so I can't be there during the day to be at the table. I only have a week to do this so, does anyone have any ideas how I can promote this and get more orders?:confused:

Thanks!
Sorry for so many questions! It is my first fundraiser!!

It may just be that people don't understand the fundraiser. I find that the person organizing the event for the organization is key in the fundraiser's success. They really need to sell it. Catalogs and business cards aren't going to jump into people's hands.

Was this something someone asked you to do that works there? Because Holly is right, whether it is a fundrasier, cooking or catalog party, without that person pushing, nothing much will happen. If they want something to happen, they are gonna have to work at it. Nothing that sits there does any good! (Including people!)

pampered1224 said:
Was this something someone asked you to do that works there? Because Holly is right, whether it is a fundrasier, cooking or catalog party, without that person pushing, nothing much will happen. If they want something to happen, they are gonna have to work at it. Nothing that sits there does any good! (Including people!)

He he... Gotta sit down sometimes.

You know I was thinking, I even do better on the phone when I'm on my feet.

Okay, off topic.. back to the regularly scheduled discussion...

OK Holly!
What have you been drinkin?

Maybe she got her margarita maker ;)

Or she got into the Cafe Latte machine! CAFFINE BUZZZZZZ!!!

Actually it was heat stroke... Sorry, I just re-read what I wrote, I would delete it, but then people would wonder!

1. How do I sign up for the "Fundraising For Making Strides" program?

To sign up for our fundraising program, simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in getting set up and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

2. What types of fundraising options are available?

We offer a variety of fundraising options, including virtual cooking parties, online sales, and traditional in-person parties. You can choose the option that works best for your group and your time constraints.

3. How long does the fundraising process take?

The length of the fundraising process can vary depending on the option you choose and the size of your group. However, with our streamlined online ordering system and easy-to-follow materials, you can start raising funds in as little as a few days.

4. Are there any costs or fees associated with the fundraising program?

There are no upfront costs or fees for participating in our fundraising program. We provide all the materials and support you need to have a successful fundraising event. We do, however, charge a small commission on the total sales made during your event to cover our expenses.

5. Can we customize the products offered for our fundraising event?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable options for our fundraising events. You can choose from a selection of our popular products and even add your own branding or logo to them. This allows you to offer unique and personalized products to your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies