• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Set up at a "Walk" ?

In summary, the process for setting up a fundraiser at a "Walk" event involves getting approval from the event organizers, obtaining necessary permits or licenses, promoting the fundraiser, and collecting donations. At Pampered Chef, a variety of kitchen and cooking products can be sold at fundraisers, with a percentage of the sales going towards the cause. The fundraiser can be customized to fit the specific needs of the cause or organization. Tools are provided to track the success of the fundraiser, and consultants are available for support.
Jess_K
Hi,
I'm setting out some invites at a walk this Sunday and I'm not sure how to set it up. I am setting out a frame/ 8x11 with a flyer inside about my fundraiser. I also have postcards that I made out into invites at Vista. Should I include recipe cards? I was thinking of putting them in a little basket? Not sure about the wind and don't want to have TOO many things set out. Just a few to get my invites noticed. Any suggestions would be helpful. The walk is outside and I will be walking so I won't be with the table.

Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions.

Jess

If you go to Office Max (or whatever store you have there) they sell plastic literature holders. They are basically a stand that keeps them from blowing away but allows someone to take one. I don't think they would be that expensive.

thanks.. that's a good idea, I've already spent more than expected on the fundraiser.. I'll have to come up with something else.

What is the process for setting up a fundraiser at a "Walk" event?

The first step is to reach out to the event organizers and inquire about their policies and procedures for hosting a fundraiser at their event. Once you have their approval, you can then work on obtaining any necessary permits or licenses. After that, you can begin promoting the fundraiser and collecting donations.

What types of products can be sold at a fundraiser at a "Walk" event?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraisers. Some popular items include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools. We also have a selection of food items such as seasonings and mixes that can be sold as well.

How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards the cause?

This can vary depending on the agreement made with the event organizers. Generally, a percentage of the sales will go towards the cause, while the rest will cover the cost of the products and any expenses incurred during the event.

Can the fundraiser be customized to fit the specific needs of the cause or organization?

Yes, we understand that each cause or organization is unique, and we are happy to work with you to create a customized fundraiser plan that best suits your needs. This can include selecting specific products to sell, setting a donation goal, and promoting the fundraiser in a way that aligns with your cause.

How can I track the success of the fundraiser at the "Walk" event?

We provide a variety of tools to help you track the success of your fundraiser, including online ordering and tracking, as well as in-person sales tracking. Our consultants are also available to provide support and guidance throughout the entire process to ensure the fundraiser is a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • LeighPC