1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser set up on Website NEED HELP!

1. pc ri lisa

pc ri lisa Member Gold Member

Hi Everyone! I am trying to set up a fundraiser on my website that will be done strictly on the website. It is for my local Organ Donor Awareness Group. I would like to set it up so that each item is individually shipped to the customer. There is no building for this organization. I will put it on my letter that is sent out that customers will need to use the direct ship option but I was hoping there is a way to do it directly on the website Anyone have any recommendations. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 12, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The guest will be able to choose that option, but I don't believe there is anything that you can do on the site to make that the only option (something to email tech support about as a suggestion, though). When the orders do come in, they are just like any other outside order for a show on your PWS. They won't get shipped until you enter them into P3 and close the show. This gives you the opportunity to call and advise the person ordering that they will have to pay direct shipping. If you put it in your letter, and cite that when you call, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Nov 12, 2009
  3. pc ri lisa

pc ri lisa Member Gold Member

Thanks-
    I was just not sure if there was some kind of trick someone knew of

Nov 12, 2009
Have something to add?