• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Set up on Website Need Help!

In summary, to set up a fundraiser on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Fundraisers" tab and select "Start a Fundraiser." You will need to create an account to track your fundraiser's progress and customize your fundraiser page with your organization's logo and information. To promote your fundraiser on social media, click on the "Share" button on your fundraiser page. You can track orders and payments through your Pampered Chef account under the "Fundraisers" tab.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi Everyone! I am trying to set up a fundraiser on my website that will be done strictly on the website. It is for my local Organ Donor Awareness Group. I would like to set it up so that each item is individually shipped to the customer. There is no building for this organization. I will put it on my letter that is sent out that customers will need to use the direct ship option but I was hoping there is a way to do it directly on the website Anyone have any recommendations. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The guest will be able to choose that option, but I don't believe there is anything that you can do on the site to make that the only option (something to email tech support about as a suggestion, though). When the orders do come in, they are just like any other outside order for a show on your PWS. They won't get shipped until you enter them into P3 and close the show. This gives you the opportunity to call and advise the person ordering that they will have to pay direct shipping. If you put it in your letter, and cite that when you call, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks-
I was just not sure if there was some kind of trick someone knew of

1. How do I set up a fundraiser on the Pampered Chef website?

To set up a fundraiser on our website, simply click on the "Fundraisers" tab on the top menu bar and select "Start a Fundraiser." From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to create your fundraiser page.

2. Do I need to have an account to set up a fundraiser on the website?

Yes, you will need to create an account on our website in order to set up a fundraiser. This will allow you to track your fundraiser's progress and make updates as needed.

3. Can I customize my fundraiser page with my organization's logo and information?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser page with your organization's logo and information. This will help personalize your fundraiser and make it more appealing to potential supporters.

4. How do I promote my fundraiser on social media?

Once your fundraiser page is set up, you can easily share it on social media platforms by clicking on the "Share" button on your fundraiser page. This will allow you to post a link to your fundraiser on your social media accounts.

5. How do I keep track of orders and payments for my fundraiser?

You can track orders and payments for your fundraiser through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and go to the "Fundraisers" tab, where you can view your fundraiser's progress and manage orders and payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518