• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May

You can also have a percentage of the inventory sales, as long as they are sold through your webstore.
jj16
Gold Member
I have a few questions. I'd like to set up my own HWC Fundraiser. I want to coordinate it with my website.

1. When will the HWC items be available for guests to order?

2. From what I read it says up to 25% will go to American Cancer Society. Does it still work the same as far as consultant commission (10%)?

3. I feel unsure about the information so that if someone wanted to do a fundraising show from this one I couldn't explain it.

4. How do I set this up for on-line ordering? Do I do it the same way I would for a show?

I'm not real excited about the apron or anything. I just wanted to see what I could do to help.

I just wanted to walk to the houses within a 5 mile radius of my house and see what I can do. I'm not sure what info I should put in for the fundraiser. I know to have them make out the check to American Cancer Society but should I call the local office and find out the other info, etc? Thanks for your help!

Judy:)

1. The HWC items are available May 1.

2. The commission is still 15% on the HWC fundraiser shows.

4. I don't think they have the box online to check for HWC fundraisers because I tried to set my May5th one up and didn't see it. I just typed in American Cancer Society as the name on the check to set up a fundraiser show like normal. I didn't even see it in P3 so I think it may be added closer to the end of the month or on May 1.

I wouldn't say call the local ACS because they won't have information for you regarding this program. This is a national program run from the Atlanta home office rather than through the local offices (I only know this because I work at the home office).

jj16 said:
I have a few questions. I'd like to set up my own HWC Fundraiser. I want to coordinate it with my website.

1. When will the HWC items be available for guests to order?

2. From what I read it says up to 25% will go to American Cancer Society. Does it still work the same as far as consultant commission (10%)?

3. I feel unsure about the information so that if someone wanted to do a fundraising show from this one I couldn't explain it.

4. How do I set this up for on-line ordering? Do I do it the same way I would for a show?

I'm not real excited about the apron or anything. I just wanted to see what I could do to help.

I just wanted to walk to the houses within a 5 mile radius of my house and see what I can do. I'm not sure what info I should put in for the fundraiser. I know to have them make out the check to American Cancer Society but should I call the local office and find out the other info, etc? Thanks for your help!

Judy:)

Commission on fundraisers is 15%, until you hit $15,000 in career sales, and then it's 17%.

1. What is a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May"?

A "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May" is a customizable fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef. It allows you to choose from a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products to sell to your supporters, with a portion of the sales going towards your fundraising goal.

2. How do I sign up for a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May"?

Signing up for a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May" is easy! Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Host a Fundraiser" tab. From there, you can fill out a form with your contact information and preferred fundraising date. A Pampered Chef consultant will then reach out to you to get started.

3. How much money can I raise with a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May"?

The amount of money you can raise with a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May" will depend on the number of products sold and the commission percentage agreed upon with your consultant. However, Pampered Chef fundraisers typically have the potential to raise hundreds or even thousands of dollars for your cause.

4. Can I choose which products to sell in my "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May"?

Yes, you have the option to select which products you would like to feature in your "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May". You can work with your consultant to create a customized product list that will appeal to your supporters and help you reach your fundraising goals.

5. How long does a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May" last?

The length of a "Your Own Hwc Fundraiser for May" can vary depending on your preferences and goals. Typically, fundraisers last 2-4 weeks, but you can work with your consultant to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinaD