• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fill in the Organization Name Questions

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, cookbooks, and meal planning resources. To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date, where you and your guests can shop, enjoy cooking demonstrations, and delicious food. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn income through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team. The company also offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company, with products sold exclusively through independent consultants who provide personalized shopping experiences and cooking demonstrations.
floccies
The fundraiser is for a local Relay for Life team. They want the $ to turn in themselves.

The coordinator says the check should be made out to the American Cancer Society.

What do I enter in to Pampered Partner and what blank do I put it in?

This is my first fundraiser.

Put "American Cancer Society" in the spot for the Organization, then put your host's name as the "Chairperson". Be sure to ask the host where she wants the check and products mailed - wherever she wants it sent needs to be set up under the Chairperson's name. Also, you can't send the check to one place and the products to another, so keep that in mind. Sometimes, if I'm delivering the products, I'll just have everything shipped to me and I mail the check to the chairperson myself.

As a fellow Pampered Partner user, I would suggest entering the donation under the "Donations" blank and specifying that it is for the local Relay for Life team. However, since the coordinator has requested that the check be made out to the American Cancer Society, it would be best to confirm with them if they will be handling the donation or if they would like you to make the check out to the American Cancer Society directly. It is important to follow their instructions to ensure that the donation is properly recorded and received by the intended organization. Congratulations on your first fundraiser and good luck with your future events!

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a selection of cookbooks and meal planning resources.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and you can invite your friends and family to shop and enjoy cooking demonstrations and delicious food.

3. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up online or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you can earn income by hosting parties, selling products, and building a team.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

5. Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company. Our products are sold exclusively through our network of independent consultants, who offer personalized shopping experiences and cooking demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • esavvymom