• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raise Funds for the American Cancer Society - May Fundraisers!

In summary, the "Raise Funds for the American Cancer Society - May Fundraisers!" program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society to raise money for cancer research, education, and support programs. During the month of May, Pampered Chef will donate $1 for every purchase of designated fundraising products, with a minimum commitment of $250,000. Anyone can participate by purchasing these products or hosting a fundraising party. This is a great opportunity to support a good cause while enjoying high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef.
KristinaD
Ok ladies and gentleman! I've got 2 businesses lined up for May fundraisers...who wouldn't want the opportunity to help raise 25% for the American Cancer Society?! Just think...take a little PINK display to a business and leave it for a day and have them collect the orders...its a win win! :)

Can I sell items at my business? Someone asked me today why I didn't have items on display or sell them at my business. I said that I didn't think it was OK according to the Consultant agreement.

it should be listed in the Consultant Policy & guide. I remember reading it. I believe it has something to do with a PERMANENT display of products. I think having an occasional display or brochure/flyers is allowed. But don't take my word for it- look at the Policy.That's a great idea thougha bout the fundraiser items.

I was wondering what kind of businesses that you went to, sounds like a great idea? Are they businesses that you are a regular client of or there regularly. So, basically you got permission to just place display of pink products and they could collect orders as a catalog show, also raising money toward great organization?

Hi there! That's such a great idea for a fundraiser. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how easy and fun it can be to host a fundraiser using our products. Plus, with our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes, it's a win-win for everyone involved. Let me know if you need any assistance or tips for hosting a successful event. Together, we can make a difference for the American Cancer Society!

What is the "Raise Funds for the American Cancer Society - May Fundraisers!" program?

The "Raise Funds for the American Cancer Society - May Fundraisers!" program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society to raise money for cancer research, education, and support programs.

How does the program work?

During the month of May, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society for every purchase of our designated fundraising products. These products are marked with a special logo and can be found in our catalog or on our website.

Can anyone participate in the program?

Yes, anyone can participate in the program by purchasing our designated fundraising products during the month of May. This is a great opportunity for individuals, groups, and organizations to support a good cause while also enjoying high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef.

How much money will be donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef has committed to donating a minimum of $250,000 to the American Cancer Society through this program. However, the more products that are purchased, the more money we can raise for this important cause.

Are there any other ways to support the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to purchasing our designated fundraising products, you can also host a fundraising party. During the month of May, Pampered Chef will donate an additional $2 for every party booked and held for the purpose of raising funds for the American Cancer Society. This is a great way to get your friends and family involved in supporting this cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • LeighAnne