• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up Hwc Fundraiser in Pws

In summary, setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef through HWC in PWS involves logging into your PWS account, selecting the "Fundraiser" option, and providing necessary information before finalizing the setup. The fundraiser page on HWC in PWS can be customized by adding a description, images, and a fundraising goal tracker. Inviting people to support the fundraiser can be done through various methods such as social media, emails, and personal shopping links. The progress of the fundraiser can be tracked in real-time on the PWS account, including total sales, orders, and commission earned. The funds raised will be sent to the organizer through a check or bank transfer within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends, and the
esavvymom
Staff member
I've not done a fundraiser before, let alone the HWC. I'm hosting my own fundraiser for HWC in May. In the "Show information", under the Organization Information, it wants to know the "Name on the Check". It already shows the Organization as "Help Whip Cancer".Should I put "American Cancer Society" in the 'Name on the Check' field?Thanks

Last edited:
for your question. No, you should not put the American Cancer Society as the 'Name on the Check' field. The name on the check should be the name of the organization you are raising funds for, which in this case is Help Whip Cancer.

.Yes, you should put "American Cancer Society" in the "Name on the Check" field. This is the official name of the organization that HWC supports, so it is important to include it for clarity and transparency.

1. What is the process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef through the Home Office Web (HWC) in PWS?

The process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef through HWC in PWS is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, you will need to log into your PWS account and click on the "Host" tab. Then, select the "Fundraiser" option and click on "Create Fundraiser". You will be prompted to enter the necessary information such as the fundraiser name, start and end dates, and fundraising goal. Once you have completed all the required fields, click on "Create Fundraiser" to finalize the setup.

2. Can I customize my fundraiser page on HWC in PWS?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser page on HWC in PWS to make it more personalized and engaging for your supporters. You can add a description of your fundraiser, upload images or videos, and even include a fundraising goal tracker to show the progress of your fundraiser. Personalizing your page can help attract more donors and make your fundraiser stand out.

3. How can I invite people to support my fundraiser on HWC in PWS?

There are various ways to invite people to support your fundraiser on HWC in PWS. You can share the link to your fundraiser page on your social media accounts, send out emails to your contacts, or even create a personal shopping link that you can share with your friends and family. You can also reach out to your community and local organizations to spread the word about your fundraiser.

4. Can I track the progress of my fundraiser on HWC in PWS?

Yes, you can track the progress of your fundraiser on HWC in PWS. When you log into your PWS account, you can view the total sales, number of orders, and the amount of money raised for your fundraiser. You can also see a breakdown of the orders and the commission earned for your fundraiser. This information is updated in real-time, so you can track the success of your fundraiser at any time.

5. How do I receive the funds raised from my fundraiser on HWC in PWS?

Once your fundraiser has ended, the funds raised will be sent to you through a check or a bank transfer. You can choose your preferred method of payment when setting up your fundraiser on HWC in PWS. The funds will be sent to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of your fundraiser. You can also track the status of your payment on your PWS account under the "Fundraiser" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies