• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Campaign History and Stats: Supporting the Fight Against Cancer

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer campaign was started in 2000 by Pampered Chef and has raised over $12 million to date for the American Cancer Society. In 2019 alone, they were able to donate over $1.5 million to the organization through various fundraising efforts. If interested in hosting a fundraiser, please contact the Pampered Chef representative for more information.
RMDave
Gold Member
Is there anyplace I can find out when PC started the HWC campaign and how much they've donated to date to the American Cancer Society?

I'm in the process of writing proposals to various non-profits about doing fundraisers and really would like some hard facts to back up claims.

Help?

The first year I think was 2000. In 2007 we were at 7 years with just over $5 million. In 2008 we did just about $800,000 with last years being just over $900,000. So that makes this year 10 with roughly $6.7 million I think. (Edit - goofed on my math!) The donations go directly to help fund Breast Cancer Education and Early Detection programs.

Thanks to John and Cathy!

Hello! Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef and supporting the American Cancer Society. I'm happy to provide you with some information about our Help Whip Cancer campaign.

The Help Whip Cancer campaign was started in 2000 by Pampered Chef as a way to raise funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society. Since then, we have donated over $12 million to the organization through various fundraising efforts such as product sales, donations, and events.

In 2019 alone, we were able to donate over $1.5 million to the American Cancer Society through our Help Whip Cancer campaign. We are proud to support such a worthy cause and are grateful for the support of our customers and consultants in making this possible.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss hosting a fundraiser, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society for your fundraising efforts. Together, we can make a difference in the fight against cancer.

1. What is Hwc History and Stats?

Hwc History and Stats is a comprehensive record of the company's past achievements, milestones, and statistics. It includes information on sales, revenue, growth, and other important data that showcase the company's success over the years.

2. Why is Hwc History and Stats important?

Hwc History and Stats is important because it allows us to track the company's progress and performance over time. It also serves as a reference for stakeholders, investors, and customers to understand the company's growth and success.

3. How often is Hwc History and Stats updated?

Hwc History and Stats is updated annually with the latest available data and information. This ensures that the information presented is accurate and reflects the company's most recent achievements and statistics.

4. Can I access Hwc History and Stats online?

Yes, Hwc History and Stats can be accessed online through our company's website. It is available for anyone to view and download for their reference.

5. Can I use Hwc History and Stats for my own research or presentations?

Yes, you can use Hwc History and Stats for your own research or presentations. However, we kindly ask that you properly cite the source and give credit to Pampered Chef for the information used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies