• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25

In summary, Scott is holding a HWC/ American Cancer Society fundraiser where he will be donating 25% of sales to ACS and he will donate 10% to church outreach. He is charging admission, to cover costs of food and wine, plus give each guest some tokens to participate in the games. He will have 2 bingo games, one at the instant of 7pm where there is first a regular bingo, then there is a "postage stamp" 2 by 3 win, then an inner ring/outer ring win, then there is a total blackout - 4 prizes per game. He is hoping it takes about 20-25minutes to reach total blackout. The top Bingo prize will be $50 off toward your PC
scottcooks
Gold Member
I've thought about this for the 4 years I've been a consultant and finally did it! Somehow PC linking us up with HWC in October made it doable for me.

I'm holding a HWC/ American Cancer Society fundraiser, where PC donates 25% of sales to ACS and I donate 10% to church outreach.

I wanted 80 people in attendance, 20 whom I don't know from outside of church. I've told everyone again and again it is a fundraiser and to please bring their checkbooks.

I'm at almost 40 in attendance, 2 weeks to go! Am putting the word out to outside sources now.

I am charging admission, to cover costs of food and wine, plus give each guest some tokens to participate...

I'll hold 2 bingo games, 1 at the instant of 7pm where there is first a regular bingo, then there is a "postage stamp" 2 by 3 win, then an inner ring/outer ring win, then there is a total blackout - 4 prizes per game. I'm hoping it takes about 20-25minutes to reach total blackout. Prizes will be past products and some spices. I also bought the calendars (I'll make some noteworthy thing about November 3 being such a good date we do it twice) and have lots of past Season's Best to use as prizes. Top Bingo prize will be $50 off toward your PC order that evening, or donate the money to our causes - 85% to ACS, 15% to church outreach.

I'm soliciting the help of table hosts and co-planners; see the attachments for details.

It should be fun!

...anything you can think of??

Attachments

• Blank ordersStMarg FR.doc
    695.5 KB · Views: 219
  • StMargCoHOSTduties.doc
    29 KB · Views: 189
  • StMargCoPLANNERduties.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 204
  • StMargFULLPAGEad.doc
    167 KB · Views: 206
  • StMargTicketOct25.doc
    340 KB · Views: 227
my goals are a 4K show with 1K to ACS, 400 to outreach. I'll post to let you know.

Scott, you have $10.00/person on the ad, and $12.00/person on the ticket.

". . . anything you can think of?" Yeah!! Wish I didn't live 3000 miles away!! Sounds fun, and I'd LOVE to be there to help. Too lazy to look at a map - how far is Bellevue from Seattle and from Ellensburg? That's where I have family.

Today's your first Sunday, how were your ticket sales?

I'll be praying for this to be a HUGE success for you (and ACS and the church outreach).

The ticket was $10 in September, is now $12 in October... Bellevue is 7 miles from Seattle - just across either of the 2 bridges. About 1 1/2 hours from Ellensburg. Tickets are about 45 sold with 7 hosts. Fingers crossed!!

45 attended, had food left over, not enough to help with cleanup and got scolded for leaving the kitchen in a mess (left at 1am having been there 12 hours), did everything except wipe out the sink and mop the floor, so I went in and did that this morning.

So far $557 and more orders coming in. I've emailed "reminder" evites from the website for those who said they'd order.

Last edited:
All of those I expected would, did order - two surprise orders from Customer Connection email I sent out...1256.50!

Great Job Scott!:D

closed at 1576. Phew!

That sure sounds like a SUCCESS!! Congratulations!

Great job Scott and for a great cause!

Way to go Scott! Sounds like a big success!

What a great fundraiser! Thanks for posting your flyers and worksheets, too.

Your full page ad has the PC font - what is that font?

1. What is "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25"?

"Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on October 25th. During this promotion, customers can purchase select products at a discounted price, making it the perfect time to stock up on kitchen essentials.

2. How do I take advantage of the "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website on October 25th and add the discounted products to your cart. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout, so there's no need for any special codes or coupons.

3. Will there be a variety of products included in the "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" promotion?

Yes, there will be a variety of products included in the promotion. Pampered Chef will be offering discounts on popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Be sure to check out the website on October 25th to see the full list of discounted products.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" products?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used on "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" products. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made during the promotion, so be sure to spread the word to your friends and family!

5. Is the "Took the Initiative Doing Hwc Oct 25" promotion available in all countries?

At this time, the promotion is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. However, Pampered Chef is always expanding and looking for ways to bring our products to more countries, so stay tuned for future promotions in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI