• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Join The Pampered Chef® in the Fight!

In summary, The P&P manual states that only friends and family can see the content on your myspace account, and that you may not post your website.
SillyChef
--This was posted BY ME on Myspace... My account is my own personal one. All of my friends are very close to me on there, though I do have a few people from here as well. Theresa asked if I was allowed to be advertising this on myspace... Am I? I haven't seen anything negative about it... Let me know please!

HELP WHIP CANCER!®

Working together to make a difference.

Do you know anyone who has or had breast cancer?

One in eight women will develop breast cancer this year. But with localized detection, regular screenings and mammograms, the
five-year survival rate has improved to 98 percent*.

Join The Pampered Chef® in the fight against breast cancer. Host your show, and have a chance to be part of the cure!

For hosting a show in May, you will get a FREE Help Whip Cancer® water bottle as a THANK YOU from me!

(PICTURE OF THE HELP WHIP CANCER® WATER BOTTLE)

Schedule your show TODAY!
Margie ♥ [email protected]

♥HOST SPECIALS♥

(PICTURE OF RECTANGLE PLATTER)

Simple Additions Large Rectangle Platter with
Handles

ONLY: 18.40

(PICTURE OF SA BOWL & CADDY)

Exclusive Simple Additions Small Bowl & Caddy.

ONLY: $14.00

♥GUEST SPECIALS♥

(PICTURE OF GUEST SPECIALS)

Pink Mini-Measure All®: $6.50
Pink Nylon Knife: $5.50
Pink Flexible Scraper: $7.00

**FOR EVERY HELP WHIP CANCER PRODUCT THAT IS SOLD PAMPERED CHEF WILL DONATE $1.00 FOR CANCER PROCEEDS!**

LET'S FIND A CURE!!!

(BOOK YOUR: Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Online Show, Fundraisers, Wedding Registry, Wedding Showers, Business Opportunity Interview TODAY)

I would think it is OK if you are set to private.

Otherwise the way I understand it is there is absolutely NO advertising online.

They PCers I found on myspace were blatantly advertising their buis.

I know the online rules suck but it is the rules.... we can only keep trying to change HO's mind.

I personaly do not "turn people in" It just burns me when people break the rules because I work so hard to have a great business.

Just my $.02

I noticed you had that, and I"m unsure if it's okay or not. You don't have your website linked, and it's in a bulletin, so only your friends see this right? I've announced PC things before in a bulletin, but I left it really vague, asking them to email me for more details & I would give them my website.
Sorry, I'm not much help!

lacychef said:
I noticed you had that, and I"m unsure if it's okay or not. You don't have your website linked, and it's in a bulletin, so only your friends see this right? I've announced PC things before in a bulletin, but I left it really vague, asking them to email me for more details & I would give them my website.
Sorry, I'm not much help!

Yeah only my friends would see it. I have that they can email me, for more info. I don't link or post my website... Hmm.

I think the only rule is that you can't post your website out there, right? Or is it that you can't even refer to PC? I think that it's too bad that in some ways technology is not allowed to be utilized. I realize that they are attempting to control it so that we can't put anything inappropriate or whatever about the company, but wouldn't that be the people that are breaking the rules anyway? Sorry...just frustrates me when I know that I could advertise in more places easily, but am not allowed to. I figure that it's my business and I should be able to do it how I see fit. But, yes, I play by the rules.

Honestly, I haven't looked too heavily into the rules since I really just use my PC website and email. Thanks for letting me "vent" a little.

I saw it as well on your myspace...honestly the thought of turning you in NEVER crossed my mind...I don't know if it is allowed or not.

If you want to be on the safe side I would just send HO an email asking them if you can post a bulletin on your myspace account. Let them know that only your friends can see it. I would probably do this, after all I would not want HO checking up on me in the future :rolleyes:

By the way, I like the water bottles that you are giving to the hostesses

After wading thru the 2 pages of web guidelines in the P&P manual I'm still gonna say if you are set to private so it's only for friends and family that you are fine. Otherwise I take it as no web advertising except for specific situations.

If you still feel unsure I too would email HO

Where can I email them? Couldn't I just call?

I don't think you can, you are not allowed to advertise at all on the web to include saying your a pc consultant.

SillyChef said:
Where can I email them? Couldn't I just call?

of course you can call :) i only suggested email because sometimes their is a wait for HO

1. What is "Help Whip Cancer" and how can I get involved?

"Help Whip Cancer" is an annual fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and education. To get involved, you can host a cooking or fundraising party, purchase special "Help Whip Cancer" products, or make a donation directly to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's website.

2. How much money does Pampered Chef donate to breast cancer research through "Help Whip Cancer"?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each designated "Help Whip Cancer" product and also matches the donations made by hosts and customers at parties. In the past 18 years, Pampered Chef has donated over $13 million to the American Cancer Society through this campaign.

3. Can I still participate in "Help Whip Cancer" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "Help Whip Cancer" is a community-wide campaign and anyone can get involved by hosting a party, purchasing products, or making a donation. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate.

4. Are there any special "Help Whip Cancer" products available for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pink-colored kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as special "Help Whip Cancer" cookbooks and recipe cards. These products are specifically designed for the campaign and a portion of their sales goes towards breast cancer research.

5. Can I make a donation to "Help Whip Cancer" without hosting a party or purchasing products?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's website. Every dollar counts and helps support breast cancer research and education programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies