• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Tv May 6Th....

In summary, The Pampered Chef just landed a TV spot on Good Morning America, The Today Show and The Early show in NYC for Wed. Morning May 6th and guess what????? We can all be a part of it! The company has asked me to organize this event for the Jill Lerner & Jillian Grant Executive teams. Those involved will be featured on the "In The Windows" section of these shows where we would literally stand in the windows live on TV advertising The Pampered Chef and The Help Whip Cancer campaign. We will all be dressed in our New Pink and black Help Whip Cancer aprons holding the Stainless Steel whisk! So you are really going to want to earn that apron more than ever now!
Ginger428
Gold Member
The Pampered Chef just landed a TV spot on Good Morning America, The Today Show and The Early show in NYC for Wed. Morning May 6th and guess what????? We can all be a part of it! The company has asked me to organize this event for the Jill Lerner & Jillian Grant Executive teams. Those involved will be featured on the "In The Windows" section of these shows where we would literally stand in the windows live on TV advertising The Pampered Chef and The Help Whip Cancer campaign. We will all be dressed in our New Pink and black Help Whip Cancer aprons holding the Stainless Steel whisk! So you are really going to want to earn that apron more than ever now! Here are the requirements to be a part of this:
1. You must earn the Help Whip Cancer apron to be in this! (Hold and submit 2 Shows April 1–15, and you’ll earn a Help Whip Cancer apron!)
2. You must be able to get to NYC by 5:30am on Wed. morning May 6th
3. You must email Jillian Grant by April 16th to register. More info to follow!

Any questions on this, please email me. Thanks and Can't wait!

I won't be there, but I'll be watching!

raebates said:
I won't be there, but I'll be watching!

I'll be watching as well!!! Should I wear my apron while I watch...?

AlowayFamily said:
I'll be watching as well!!! Should I wear my apron while I watch...?

LOL - lets all wear our aprons and wave our whisks along with them!

I'll be looking for you Ginger!

WELL...I HOPE we get our Aprons in time & I have to see If I can get off from my other job. That would be funny, the guys at the Station House saying....HEY isn't that Ginger??????? :eek: :cool:

Ging - Are you going for sure? Who else from our downline is? I won't be going (you know that already) but I will tune in to wave hi to ya - send me a JL's downline signal!!! You go girl!

Heck, I'll fly there if I can but i'm in the Radu downline! Any chance they would take other clusters? That doesn't seem right. :(

I'm still not sure If I can go, But besides Jill & Jillian probably...Sue,Michele,Lisa,Mary,Sharon...etc....
and then all us little guys!! ;)

That's AWESOME Ginger!! I'll be watching here!!!

I will be at work (my day job) :rolleyes:

I did not earn the apron! Oh well!
Have fun Ginger!!

Well If I don't get to go, for sure I'll watch it....:D

Ginger428 said:
Well If I don't get to go, for sure I'll watch it....:D

I'll DVR it!!!;)

Is there a specific reason it is for those clusters? Just curious...or can anyone go? Maybe I missed something!!!! I'm good at that!!! LOL
karlene

kreaser said:
Is there a specific reason it is for those clusters? Just curious...or can anyone go? Maybe I missed something!!!! I'm good at that!!! LOL
karlene
I would imagine because those clusters are centered in that area - local NY consultants...

This is going to be a great Home Office lead getter. I can't wait to see everyone. I will Tivo it so I don't miss it.

I will make sure I watch it too. Way to go that will be an awesome opportunity!

kreaser said:
karlene

Becky is right. The show is live in Manhattan. Also Jill Lerner & Jillian Grant aka Eisenberg are both Executive Directors & both live on Long Island.

Very cool, have a great time!

How fun! Say hi to Lenny for us!(you do know who Lenny is, right?)

I'll wear my apron and wave my wisk, but I'll be in my living room in Tucson. Hope you have fun!

I'm SURE that HO will have your aprons to you in time for this!

I will see ya'll on TV!

How fun is that! I'll be watching!

DebbieJ said:
How fun! Say hi to Lenny for us!

(you do know who Lenny is, right?)

Ummmmmmmm no......:eek:

Very cool. I'll have to make sure I watch!

DebbieJ said:
He's a guy who is ALWAYS out there in the crowd holding a banner advertising a law office or something. Matt Lauer calls him by name.

When everyone else around him is screaming and jumping, he's just standing there all calm and cool.

Live from Studio 1A: Meet Lenny - allDAY - msnbc.com

I don't watch daytime TV, but Thanks for the heads up on Lenny....:D

Ginger428 said:
I don't watch daytime TV, but Thanks for the heads up on Lenny....:D

If it's Good Morning America then that's a whole different show. You probably won't see Lenny! I'm a GMA ABC news person.

Did you see it while back when Al brought Lenny some fan mail?

Was there-I was to the right on 1st Lenny-then Christine-Mike-(my husband) Me

How great was that. I saw the gals on the Today Show in the outside area!

MORFIA said:
Was there-I was to the right on 1st Lenny-then Christine-Mike-(my husband) Me

Were you on GMA? With Tish, Eileen, etc...
That's my cluster! :D

Today show--NBC

This morning my neighbor said she saw the people on the Today show!!

You guys ROCK!!

1. What is the significance of May 6th for Pampered Chef on TV?

May 6th is a special day for Pampered Chef as the company has landed a TV spot on Good Morning America, The Today Show, and The Early Show in NYC. It is an opportunity for consultants to be featured on "In The Windows" section of these shows, showcasing the brand and the Help Whip Cancer campaign.

2. How can I be a part of this event?

To be a part of this event, you must meet certain requirements. Firstly, you must earn the Help Whip Cancer apron by holding and submitting 2 shows between April 1st-15th. You must also be able to get to NYC by 5:30am on May 6th and register with Jillian Grant by April 16th.

3. What is the Help Whip Cancer apron and how can I earn it?

The Help Whip Cancer apron is a special pink and black apron that is a part of the Help Whip Cancer campaign. To earn it, you must hold and submit 2 shows between April 1st-15th.

4. What is the purpose of standing in the windows on live TV?

Standing in the windows on live TV is an opportunity to advertise and promote The Pampered Chef and the Help Whip Cancer campaign. It is a chance to showcase the brand and the consultants involved in the campaign.

5. Who should I contact for more information or to register for the event?

To register for the event, you must email Jillian Grant by April 16th. For any further questions or information, you can also email her. She will provide more details about the event as they become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo