• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1. Black Apron With Red Pampered Chef Lettering2. Pink Help Whip

In summary, the black apron with red Pampered Chef lettering is made of 100% cotton, the pink Help Whip apron is adjustable, but cannot be personalized with a name or logo. Both aprons are machine washable and have two spacious pockets in the front.
krafty119
1. Black apron with Red Pampered Chef Lettering
2. Pink Help Whip Cancer Pampered Chef / American Cancer Society
3. Denimn Pampered Chef Aprons (quantity 3)
4. I Heart (heart shape colored in red, white and blue like the flag) Pampered Chef

5.00 per apron - plus shipping...

All are in great shape, no stains, tears, etc.

Do not have paypal - so you would have to send a check and I will send product...

Thanks a lot!!

Re: ApronsI want 1 , 2 and 4!! To zip code 77578. How much?? And where to send check.... Can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: ApronsI sent you a PM

Re: ApronsDo you still have any of these?

Re: ApronsKrafty119, I am interested in 2 of the PC denim aprons if they are the ones that used to be sold a few years ago with the adjustable ties that go right around the neck and down the side channel of the apron.

1. What material is the black apron made of?

The black apron with red Pampered Chef lettering is made of 100% cotton.

2. Is the pink Help Whip apron adjustable?

Yes, the pink Help Whip apron has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit.

3. Can these aprons be personalized with a name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer personalization services for our aprons. However, you can add your own personal touch with iron-on patches or fabric paint.

4. Are these aprons machine washable?

Yes, both the black apron with red Pampered Chef lettering and the pink Help Whip apron are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

5. Do these aprons have pockets?

Yes, both aprons have two spacious pockets in the front, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other cooking essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • frozenchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • TLChef