• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer Tote/Apron/Cloth

In summary, the 2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer Tote/Apron/Cloth is a special edition set designed to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It includes a tote bag, apron, and cleaning cloth, with $1 from each sale going towards the American Cancer Society. The set is only available as a complete set, but can be purchased year-round, with a greater promotion during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
TLChef
Good morning!

I am looking for the 2009 Help Whip Cancer Tote, Apron and Cloth. If anyone has one of these items and is willing to part with them, please let me know. I had two shows booked and one host needed to push out, so I missed the promotion :cry:

I do have the tote that I am willing to part with. I didn't get the cloth (don't remember one) and I will use my apron! I get lots of compliments on it! How does $15 plus shipping sound? Please email me at [email protected] since I don't get here daily.

Help Whip Cancer Tablecloth?Does anyone have an extra HWC tablecloth that they are willing to part with? :confused: Please email me at [email protected] Thanks so much!

1. What is the purpose of the 2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer Tote/Apron/Cloth?

The 2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer Tote/Apron/Cloth is a special edition set designed to help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is part of Pampered Chef's Help Whip Cancer campaign.

2. What items are included in the set?

The set includes a tote bag, apron, and cleaning cloth, all featuring a black and pink polka dot design. Each item is made with high-quality materials and is machine washable for easy cleaning.

3. How much of the proceeds from this set go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each 2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer set to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and education programs.

4. Can I purchase this set separately?

No, the 2009 Black & Pink Poka Dot Help Whip Cancer set is only available as a complete set. However, you can purchase additional sets to give as gifts or to support the cause further.

5. Is this set only available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

No, this set is available year-round. However, Pampered Chef does promote the set more heavily during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) to help raise awareness and funds for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • krafty119
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MsMac
  • fallonp321