• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Having to Hang up My Apron for a While to Get Through Some

In summary, "hanging up your apron" means taking a break from a job or task. People may need to take a break from using Pampered Chef products for various reasons, but they can still use them upon their return. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is still possible while on a break, and there is no specific action required before taking a break, although proper cleaning and storing of products is recommended.
pcladyofms
I am having to hang up my apron for a while to get through some struggles in my personal life. I have some Pampered Chef logo shirts I would like to sell to anyone who might need some. I have 4 mens XL polo style shirts in light pink with black writing, teal with white writing, white with black writing, and a khaki colored with dark brown writing. I also have a teal V neck 3/4 sleeve that I purchased from Merrill. It is a 2XL but fits like an XL. I also have a couple of tshirts that have the logo and 2 of the black Help Whip Cancer tees in XL. If I could figure out how to post pictures on here I will post them on here but until then if you would like to see them just email me at [email protected].

Prices are:
Polos $10 each
Merrill $8.00
Cancer tees $5.00 each
other tees $5.00

Re: ShirtsI just e-mailed you. ;)

Re: ShirtsI would buy some if you have any left.. Thanks, Jamie

Re: ShirtsAs of right now, I still have them all for sale if anyone else is interested! @alabama pc cons.... email me so I can send you some pictures. These shirts are in excellent condition!

Re: ShirtsI emailed you last night, but in case you didnt receive it, could you email me a picture of the merrill shirt? I'd love to have this! [email protected]

Re: Shirtswhat ever happened with this post,, sent emails and never heard anything.

Re: ShirtsI wanted the merrill, but you said you sold it?

What does it mean to "hang up my apron"?

"Hanging up your apron" is a phrase commonly used to describe taking a break or stepping away from a job or task for a period of time.

Why do people have to take a break from using Pampered Chef products?

People may need to take a break from using Pampered Chef products for a variety of reasons, such as health issues, financial constraints, or simply needing a break from cooking and entertaining.

Will I still be able to use my Pampered Chef products when I return?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to last and withstand regular use, so you can pick up right where you left off when you return.

Can I still host a Pampered Chef party while I am on a break?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party while taking a break from using our products. Our consultants will be happy to come and demonstrate our products for your friends and family.

Is there anything I need to do before taking a break from using Pampered Chef products?

No, there is nothing you need to do before taking a break. However, we recommend properly cleaning and storing your Pampered Chef products to ensure they remain in good condition during your absence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • pctharper
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • christinaspc