• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron!! Need to Make Room for Baby!

In summary, the user is selling a variety of supplies and discontinued items from their business, including a money bag, drawing slip pads, and a cooking show tally pad. They are willing to provide a list of current items and make a deal for multiple items. They also mention having a flip chart and other items available. The conversation also includes congratulations for the user's upcoming baby and requests for an updated list of available items.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
***UP TO DATE AS OF 10/28*
Hi all, I have officially hung up my apron and need to clear out the office to make room for our first baby! Lots of supplies & paperwork available plus some current and discontinued items. PM me for list of current items (all current items are priced at ~30% off retail, rounding to the nearest dollar or $.50). Send me your zip so I can give you a shipping estimate (if you want to look it up shipping is from 90640). A lot of paperwork has my consultant info on them but it's on a regular mailing label and would be easy to put your own label over to cover it up. Paypal only. Pictures available of any item upon request. Willing to make a deal if you buy multiple items.SUPPLIES2 – Booking Slide (homemade, 1 three ring bound, 1 accordion style. Note: this is the BOOKING slide only): $3.00 ea. (booking & recruiting slide available from PC for $15.00)
11 – Cooking Show Planning Guides: $.075 (orig. 15 for $1.75)
1 – Starter Kit Recipe Card Collection (from 2009, still in cellophane): $2.00
20 – “Congratulations” Brochures (with labels): $1.00
11 – “Come Join Us Brochures (with labels, 2 styles): $0.50
1 – “Come Join Us Brochure (no label): free
1 – “Take Charge, Take Action” Brochure: free
2 – Flip Display Chart w/3 sheet protectors: $10.00 ea. (orig. $15.00)
3 – Flip Display Chart Sheet Protectors: $1.50 (orig. $3.00)
1 - Trifle Bowl flip chart display cards: $0.50
2 – Stainless Steel Cookware Display Cards: $1.00 ea.
2 – Forged Cutlery Display Cards: $1.00 ea.
2 – Executive Cookware Display Cards $1.00 ea.
2 – “Your Guide” binder (empty): free
11 – Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa Recipe Cards (with labels): $0.25
20 – Mock Lemon Meringue Cake Recipe Cards (with labels, individual): $0.50
1 – 3-ply Order Forms (unopened package, old shipping price, $4.25): $5.00 (orig. $9.75)
106 – 3-Ply Order Forms (with old shipping price, $4.25): $5.00 (orig. 100 for $9.75)
1 – P3 Sales Receipt Paper (unopened package): $2.50 (orig. $3.25)
142 – P3 Sales Receipt Paper: $4.00 (orig. 100 for $3.25)
3 – Index Card File Boxes (used them to file all my product use & care paperwork): $2.00 ea.
Misc. product bags: $4.00
1- Catalog tote (older style): $10.00 (new style orig. $15.00)
1 – 6 qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with lid (brand new, in box, gave other bowls away as raffle prizes): $20.00 (orig. $84.50 for set of 2, 4 & 6 qt bowls)
1 – PC Money Bag: $2.00
4 – Almost unused Drawing Slip pads: $1.00 ea.
1 – Cooking Show Tally pad (only a couple used, got wet so the pages are wrinkled but it doesn’t affect their use): $2.00
1 - Printable Materials CD: free
1 – Item #243C, Replacement Park for Item #2430 – A/P/C/S (blade)DISCONTINUED ITEMS
1 – Easy Pies & Tarts recipe card collection: $3.00
4 – Fall/Winter 2009 Season’s Best Recipe Collection: $0.75
2 – Spring/Summer 2010 Season’s Best Recipe Collection: $.075
2 – Julienne Peeler (older style): $3.00 ea.
3 – Lemon Zester/Scorer : $3.00 ea.
1 – Chilzanne Sectional Server: $36.00 2011-09-30_19-48-17_408.jpg 3-ring booking slide.jpg accordion booking slide.jpg product bags.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Cow. Do you have any of this left? Haha

78552 is my zip

Send me a quot for 3 sealed pkgs of the following
Chiptole Chili Cornbread
Mock Lemon Pie
Quesadilla Cups
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Tropical torte

The money bag and Reusable Shopping Bags

melaniehay22 said:
Holy Cow. Do you have any of this left? Haha

Yes, I do, if you PM me your e-mail address I can send you the updated list.

Don't need any of your items. Just wanted to convey my congratulations. Babies are wonderful.

Same here, how exciting! Congrats!

Was looking for tape and found a drawer of supplies I missed!1 – PC Money Bag: $2.00
4 – Almost unused Drawing Slip pads: $1.00 ea.
1 – Cooking Show Tally pad (only a couple used, got wet so the pages are wrinkled but it doesn’t affect their use): $2.00

i would like the money bag. how much to ship to 29063

Looks like I can get shipping for $2.05, so the total would be $4.05. Let me know if you want it and I will PM you my paypal info.

Hi...can I get an updated list as well...but, I was really hoping u have the 3 ring slider left...my email address is [email protected] Thank u in advance!!! And Congrats!! = )

Do you mean the flip chart? I still have both. I just sent you an e-mail with the list attached.

1. Can I return my apron for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for aprons. However, we do have a 90-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange it for another item.

2. Can I exchange my apron for a different size or color?

Yes, as long as it is within 90 days of your purchase and the apron is in its original packaging, you can exchange it for a different size or color. Please note that any price differences will need to be paid.

3. Can I keep my apron and still participate in the "Hanging up My Apron" program?

Yes, you can still keep your apron and participate in the program. The program is simply a way for you to make room for your new baby by selling your gently used Pampered Chef items.

4. How do I participate in the "Hanging up My Apron" program?

To participate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to sell your gently used items. They will help you set up a party or event to showcase your items and help you find buyers.

5. Can I sell other Pampered Chef products besides my apron in this program?

Yes, you can sell any gently used Pampered Chef products in the "Hanging up My Apron" program. This includes cookware, utensils, and other kitchen items. However, please note that the program is not meant for selling brand new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • pcheftammy