• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Products - Shop Now!

In summary, the PWS is offering exclusive Help Whip Cancer® products - available 1-31 October only. There are a variety of products available, including the Help Whip Clip, Ribbon Decorating Stencils, Pink Bar Board and Knife, Mini Whisk, and Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2), Simple Additions® Squares (Set of 2), and Mini Measure-All® Cup. Additionally, the PWS is offering the Pink Nylon Knife, Pink Small Bowls (Set of 2), and Pink Knife.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
Here is the list of products it is on the cc on pws

We're offering exclusive Help Whip Cancer® products —
available 1-31 October only!

Help Whip Clip, $3.50
Ribbon Decorating Stencils, $3.00
Pink Bar Board and Knife, $6.00
Mini Whisk, $9.50
Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2), $20.00
Simple Additions® Squares (Set of 2), $24.00
Mini Measure-All® Cup, $5.50
Pink Nylon Knife, $5.50
Pink Small Bowls (Set of 2), $20.00

Can you tell me where you found this info. I looked on CC and couldn't find it. I would love to see pictures if there are any.

Yeah, I couldn't find it either!
Where?

Can't find it either!! Okay we need someone creative to create a nice email to send out.

I found it -you have to go to PWS assistant then customer connection. Choose option to send email to contacts and then when you get to email template and click dropdown for design, choose HWC october Help Whip Cancer email, then preview design.

Thank you!!! I am really disappointed though. I was hoping for the oldies. Like Twix-it clips and the quick-stir pitchers :). I already had an order in hopes of the Twix-its!

Thank You!

I was wondering if anyone had the help whip cancer logo that pampered chef uses? I am working up my emailing for this.

christinaspc said:
I was wondering if anyone had the help whip cancer logo that pampered chef uses? I am working up my emailing for this.

That logo is copyrighted, and we're not supposed to use it, even for personal emails.

Kodeysmom said:
I found it -you have to go to PWS assistant then customer connection. Choose option to send email to contacts and then when you get to email template and click dropdown for design, choose HWC october Help Whip Cancer email, then preview design.

HUH?????:confused:

Thanks ChefAnn, I called pampered chef and the lady told me these items are limited quanities.

Jules711 said:
Thank you!!! I am really disappointed though. I was hoping for the oldies. Like Twix-it clips and the quick-stir pitchers :). I already had an order in hopes of the Twix-its!

Oh, that would have been SWEET! I wasn't around when they had those for HWC!:cry:

Everyone, if you haven't done it yet, get ready to do it first thing tomorrow.

I sent out a customer connection email from my website announcing the HWC special products. Already have a response. It's super easy, and you should sent it out to everyone on your email list.

What are the "Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Products"?

The "Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Products" are a special line of products created by Pampered Chef to support the fight against breast cancer. These products are only available for a limited time and a portion of the proceeds from each purchase is donated to breast cancer research and education organizations.

How can I purchase these products?

You can purchase the "Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Products" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Help Whip Cancer" tab. From there, you can browse and add the products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

What types of products are included in this line?

The "Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Products" line includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products such as baking dishes, mixing bowls, utensils, and cookbooks. Each product features the signature pink color to show support for breast cancer awareness.

Can I purchase these products in stores?

No, these products are only available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website. They are not sold in stores or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

How much of the proceeds from these products are donated to breast cancer organizations?

A portion of the proceeds from each "Exclusive Help Whip Cancer Product" purchase is donated to breast cancer research and education organizations. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but on average, 25% of the purchase price is donated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • wadesgirl