• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer

In summary, the author is planning an event where everyone will wear pink, eat pink food, and play games. The author is looking for ideas for the event.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I am hosting a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser show with my sister in law and decided to do a "Pretty in Pink Theme". We are doing alot of giveaways since its a fundraiser. We are having everyone wear there best PINK attire and we will be showing off all the PINK products and will eat PINK food (Im not exactly sure what yet, Im open to suggestions) and I wanted to play some games, either PINK related or Breast Cancer awerness related does anyone have any ideas? This is a group of women who are not big fans of the traditional show either becasue of prefrence or because they have been to many traditiona shows so I realy want this one to prove that we can do things diffrent and interesting and hopefully get bookings. I am really open to suggestions and I would love to use this show to kick off a realse of my themed shows (which I need to come up with lol):chef:

Try Bingo but call it "PINKO." We do it at work as a fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We use terms like mammogram, screening, ribbon, along with the numbers and "PINK" is in the square where Bingo goes or you can put a pink ribbon there. When people landed on one of the terms, they got a prize (usually tickets to enter a drawing for a prize so we could save the money).

thats a great idea thanks

If your looking for "pink food" try making the Lemony Gingertinis in the 2009 Spring/Summer Season Best. Instead of using yellow - lemonaide concentrate use Pink Lemonaide. It taste and looks great. Also Dean's Foods has a lemon berry swirl sherbet that looks so pretty and taste wonderful. I can't wait to use the new pink HWC martini glasses.

GREAT ideas!..... I'm gonna host a "Pretty in Pink/"PINKO" event now :) thanks ya'll.

What is the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event?

The "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It involves hosting a pink-themed party where a portion of the sales from Pampered Chef products is donated to the American Cancer Society.

How can I host a "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event?

To host a "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will provide you with information, resources, and support to help you plan and host a successful event.

What products are available for the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of pink-themed products for the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" event, including kitchen utensils, cookware, and baking dishes. These products are specially designed for the event and a portion of their sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Can I make a donation without hosting a party?

Yes, you can make a donation to the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" campaign without hosting a party. You can do so by purchasing the pink-themed products directly from the Pampered Chef website or by making a donation through the American Cancer Society website.

How much of the sales from the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" products will be donated?

A portion of the sales from the "Pretty in Pink Party-Help Whip Cancer" products will be donated to the American Cancer Society. The exact percentage may vary depending on the product, but on average, it is around 10% of the sales price. This donation will go towards breast cancer research and support programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies