• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News - Pink Products

In summary, the pink products at Spring Launch are an apron, a thermal tote, and possibly reusable shopping bags.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
We usually learn what the pink products are at Spring Launch but I love the little teaser they gave in the Consultant News:
Hold and submit 2 shows in each month and you'll receive:
February - exclusive pink item
March - 2012 Help Whip Cancer Guest Special products
April - coordinating exclusive item perfect for your Help Whip Cancer shows
all three months - a bonus item!

I'm REALLY excited about our Pink products this year!!!! (Not like I'm not EVERY year) I didn't like the white/pink zebra thing from last year - I hope they don't continue that theme. --Now I'll probably get a lot of y'all to disagree with me.-- :D

My guess is the April "coordinating exclusive" is an apron.

pchockeymom said:
My guess is the April "coordinating exclusive" is an apron.

or a bag - but that could be the bonus item.

The blurb had the paisley design on it so what ever it is, it will probably have that design. So maybe another bag, table cloth or apron... who knows!

I guess I better head over to CC and take a look at the Consultant News. I hate reading it online...but as always, my Consultant News has not arrived in my mailbox.

I noticed the paisley design in the background of the announcement as well... maybe reusable shopping bags that look like the bags we earned last year? Paisley Twixit clips? lol What else could they make that is paisley?....an apron? A towel? I guess we find out in 24 days, right?

Brenda.the.chef said:
I noticed the paisley design in the background of the announcement as well... maybe reusable shopping bags that look like the bags we earned last year? Paisley Twixit clips? lol What else could they make that is paisley?....an apron? A towel? I guess we find out in 24 days, right?

Not unless you are in the first round of SL meetings! :)

I can't wait ... it is totally my goal to earn all four of those things! I love the pink stuff, and I love those incentives that reward you for performing consistently! :)

Paisley is definitely an improvement over the zebra design IMHO. A b/w paisley thermal bag would be cool. Can't wait til Jan 28!

wadesgirl said:
Not unless you are in the first round of SL meetings! :)

Tis true! LOL
My meeting is February 4th.

chefa said:
Paisley is definitely an improvement over the zebra design IMHO. A b/w paisley thermal bag would be cool. Can't wait til Jan 28!

Agreed! I still don't like looking at my coupon holder

Jean and Marla were at our HWP walk in October and they had black/white/pink paisly umbrella's.... hmmmmmm

The umbrellas were items given to the Execs at their seminar in the fall - but I definitely think we'll be seeing that paisley print for HWC this year ;)

I hope its not a bag. As much as I love all the bags I've earned, and I'm definitely not complaining since they don't HAVE to reward us, I would like to see a little something else in the mail :)

I really love the pink stuff and would love a pink apron! I was just able to buy some older pink stuff yesterday. I got two big coffee cups and two plate that are pink with white polka dots and a set of four glass dessert plates that had little pink flowers around the edges. I'm debating whether I'm going to use them as HWC party hostess gifts or if I'm going to keep them for myself.

chefa said:

We had the thermal tote for Mother's Day 2011 sale, unless they are bringing it back. Can't wait until the 4th. I'm racking my brain on what HO could come out with that would knock our socks off with!

Nancy Ward
West Chester, OH
New Orleans 1999, Munich 2000, Miami 2001

I like them....nice selection. All I will say is be sure to have two shows each month in Feb, March, and April!

First post here PC ers.....LOL, I have to agree, I didn't care for the pink zebra print. Gave most of mine away to people that requested a Chinese Auction item from me. I bet that the surprise for April will be a pink paisley apron to coordinate with our bags! Cute pattern regardless!!

I love my pink and paisley apron from two years ago, it would be nice to get a new one, mines getting a bit "shop worn" :)

Spring Launch was so much fun! I am much happier this year with the HWC items and the pink things! I am super excied to earn them!

I want to tell you all what the products are, but I can't, and it's killing me. I hate keeping secrets, lol! I went to SL last weekend :)

1. What are the new pink products available for purchase?

The new pink products available for purchase include the Pink Garlic Press, Pink Citrus Peeler, Pink Silicone Prep Bowls, Pink Quick Cooker, and Pink Flexible Cutting Mat.

2. How much of the proceeds from these pink products go towards breast cancer research?

For each pink product sold, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research programs.

3. Can these pink products be used for cooking and food preparation?

Yes, all of our pink products are designed specifically for cooking and food preparation and are made with high-quality materials.

4. Are these pink products limited edition or will they be available year-round?

These pink products are limited edition and will only be available for purchase during the Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

5. Can these pink products be personalized with a custom message or name?

No, these pink products cannot be personalized as they are already pre-designed with a specific logo and color scheme to support breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI