• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rebecca's Open House: Discover The Pampered Chef and Help Whip Cancer!

T
tpchefrebecca
I am stuck!

I just moved from San Diego to Portland and I am having an open house. For the first time I do not know what to put on my invitations. I bought the Help Whip Cancer Invitations to pass out to my neighbors and to my son's school. I am going to use the blank space to tell a little about me and to get people in. Here is what I have so far,

Hello!

My name is Rebecca and I am an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. I moved to Portland from San Diego, CA this past February. I am hosting an Open House on April 22nd from 12-4pm to get to know you, my neighbors and to give you the opportunity to know The Pampered Chef. I will have a drawing every hour for those who attend and appetizers so you can sample our recipes. You will also have the chance to Help Whip Cancer by purchasing our limited time only Pink Products. Please come by! Who knows? Maybe you will discover the Chef in YOU™

I also have ads from the ad generator and I am going to the stores and asking them to place them in the windows. I hardly know anyone and want to get out there.

What do you think?

Looks good to me. Good luck Rebecca.

I have decided to do a neighborhood open house. The developement I am in is new and I hope the neighbors will come out just to meet each other. I posted in all of the grocery stores and plan on next Monday to start promoting the HWC in the stores with the my story too. I have also decided to join a club "MOM'S CLUB" and hope to get some of the mom's to come out as well. All I want is to get my $200 this month and show's for next month.

I will expand to the schools and see how that goes too. I have to no box to be in so I have no excuse.

I know I can do this it's just doing it is the scary thing.

I also moved in February and made the mistake (well that may be too strong of a word) of doing an open house less than a month after we moved. It was way too ambitious to try, and I felt like a chicken with my head cut off between unpacking, cleaning, and then that day, cooking. I only had time to put like 8 invites out in the neighborhood, plus invited a bunch of old friends from other parts of town. I did have some people come by (none of the neighbors) and had enough orders to transmit a show, but I felt really crazed. Now that we are more settled I think i will try one and really focus on the neighborhood with an open house in early June. Good luck with yours--I would also consider doing some kind of a booking incentive to get people who come to your open house to book right then.

So the open house didn't go too bad. I had three people come and $70 in orders. I know it is extremely low, but the weather wasn't all that great on Sat. so I think it kept people away on Sun (Eventhough it was beautiful!). Plus the developement was also having a big weekend so people thought I was showing my house. I DON'T THINK SO! JUST BOUGHT IT! However, one neighbor is looking into the opportunity, so at least each person came out of sincerity. I am having another open house in two weeks for HWC. I am inviting all of the teachers from my son's school, going door to door and inviting mom's from mom's club, advertising and changing the flyers at the stores. So at least it is not for lack of trying!

It looks like I will make my $200 this month and I am hoping for a great May!
Thank you for all your support!

Congrats Rebecca! Sounds like you're off to a great start.

1. What is Rebecca's Open House all about?

The open house is an event hosted by Rebecca, an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, to introduce her new neighbors in Portland to The Pampered Chef products and the opportunity to Help Whip Cancer by purchasing limited edition Pink Products.

2. When and where is the Open House taking place?

The open house will take place on April 22nd from 12-4pm at Rebecca's new home in Portland, Oregon.

3. What can I expect at the Open House?

At the open house, guests can expect to sample delicious appetizers made with Pampered Chef products, enter hourly drawings, and learn more about The Pampered Chef and the opportunity to Help Whip Cancer.

4. How can I get involved in the open house?

If you live in Portland or know someone who does, you can attend the open house and invite others to come as well. You can also help spread the word by sharing the open house invitations or ads with your friends and family.

5. Who is Rebecca and why is she hosting this event?

Rebecca is an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant who recently moved to Portland from San Diego. She is hosting this event to get to know her new neighbors and introduce them to The Pampered Chef products and the opportunity to support a good cause, Help Whip Cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
Replies